The soft side of Conor McGregor

McTapper still begging?

Conor seems like a good guy who just has this outrageous persona to sell fights and put asses in seats. I'd be just as much as a fan if he were humble. He's an exceptional and unique fighter.

Triggered.

***Trigger projection DETECTED***

LEL

floyd-mayweather-jr-300x250.jpg

Didn't watch and I'm kinda fucked up but Conor bless gave us some great moments in MMA over the past few years, go get that money fight with Floyd then come back and defend the lightweight belt for the fans, us British and Irish fans have followed you from the early days, let's see where you go after defending the belt at least once, Sherdog bless love all you guys even though I'm kind of smashed up right now lol.

I've triggered all you conor fans

Just with truth
A guy who tapped is the face of MMA and has made more money than you ever will. That must sting.

I thought this would be about his chin. He did get rocked by an out of shape Nate Diaz (probably the weakest puncher at lightweight)

Are socks not worn in Ireland? I'm feeling like I'm out of touch here

A guy who tapped is the face of MMA and has made more money than you ever will. That must sting.
The guy who is begging for a fight with Floyd and showing off the hired jets and suits from a photo shoot to act like he's worth more than 15m

A 100 each he said
You should be lucky and grateful if he gives you 15m. You would lose to AMATEURS in a straight up boxing match nevermind Floyd

I always wondered who bought the 30 x 29 suit pants I see at Bloomingdales...

Back