Pretty Sure Koscheck Faked Another....

evildog46

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ceap shot. Tried to act like he got poked in the eye. Such a piece of crap. The most brittle chin in combat sports. Got dropped by a Jab. Jeez

UtYrjtc.png

Hopefully a gif pops up soon. I missed it.

I actually won the lottery 2 years ago. I'm quite wealthy. He is tougher though and probably has a better chin. I am not a pro fighter though.
You're lottery winning is thread worthy. You should tell us about it

I actually won the lottery 2 years ago. I'm quite wealthy. He is tougher though and probably has a better chin. I am not a pro fighter though.
Cool. Did you discover relatives you never heard of?

Yep, I noticed the same thing. He took an uppercut to the chine, and grabbed his eye like he got poked. Typical Josh behavior.

0-6 in his last 6? What happened to you Josh? I'm a Kos fan.

giphy.gif

I was thinking the same thing. Fought with his fingers pointed out the whole time then acts like he got eye poked. Weak.
But I guess it's ok since he has more money than me.

Best comeback on Sherdog ever?

Best comeback on Sherdog ever?
If it is true, yes. In fact, this sherbro should receive some kind of golden plaque stating "Greatest comeback ever on the Sherdog forum".

If not true, then the comeback is decent.

Ceap shot. Tried to act like he got poked in the eye. Such a piece of crap. The most brittle chin in combat sports. Got dropped by a Jab. Jeez
Wasn't it a right cross? He just needs to stay and focus on his gym etc....

If it is true, yes. In fact, this sherbro should receive some kind of golden plaque stating "Greatest comeback ever on the Sherdog forum".

If not true, then the comeback is decent.
Make that plaque. It is true.

Back