A Message For all you Gsp Haters

Bold move TS

llgTf8s.gif

Last edited:
I occasionally receive inquiries from people who have read my previous posts and want to know why I aver that GSP Haters's little world is far from reality. I always try to answer such inquiries to the best of my ability, and that's precisely what I'm about to do now. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I fight parochialism in all its temerarious forms. Haters once said that better fight cards can be achieved by granting profitable concessions, permits, waivers, zoning variances, monopolies, and other such political machinations to their klatch of mendacious galoots. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard them say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that if we do nothing, Haters will keep on defiling the present and destroying the future. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can fight for quality, legitimacy, and overall progress for the sport. It is high time for someone to argue about GSP Haters's hariolations. Will that someone be you?

I occasionally receive inquiries from people who have read my previous posts and want to know why I aver that GSP Haters's little world is far from reality. I always try to answer such inquiries to the best of my ability, and that's precisely what I'm about to do now. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I fight parochialism in all its temerarious forms. Haters once said that better fight cards can be achieved by granting profitable concessions, permits, waivers, zoning variances, monopolies, and other such political machinations to their klatch of mendacious galoots. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard them say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that if we do nothing, Haters will keep on defiling the present and destroying the future. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can fight for quality, legitimacy, and overall progress for the sport. It is high time for someone to argue about GSP Haters's hariolations. Will that someone be you?
Lmao copypasta?

Greatness has returned.

It's a shame we don't get to hear Goldberg covering GSP's first fight, for nostalgia's sake.

TS is no good. But I was always a huge GSP hater because he was "boring" I had no idea how much I took him for granted.

Now in the age of Conor, Rousey, Sage hype, I wish there was actual skilled dominant fighter who never needed favors or protection to win.

Back