Any big fights saved by last min replacements?

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

There has to be some same day replacements I'm forgetting

Kimbo fought Seth Petrozellie (spelling?)

Petruzelli vs Kimbo

Anderson Silva stepped in for Jon Jones with only a couple days notice

Also, Fred Ettish was a replacement about 10 minutes before he fought Royce. He didn't do very well but he did better than I would have with a full camp

TJ Dillashaw late replacement vs Joe Soto after Barao got KOed by a bath tub or something.

lando ko'd tony like 3 times on short notice.

to bad it takes 5-6 KOs before his health bar is low enough

It was a while ago, but Cote fought Tito on 4 days notice while making his UFC debut.

Cummins vs DC was a co main in a PPV fight. I think it was like a week, so I don't know what you consider "short notice". As far as same day I don't think that has ever happened.

not mma, but Peter Aerts stepped up on 30 min notice and fought Ernesto Hoost. Aerts had to borrow Semmy Schilts trunks, because he was at the event as a commentator.

"Wanderlei Silva beats.......Wanderlei Silva beaten by Chris Leben!" -Kenny Florian

not mma, but Peter Aerts stepped up on 30 min notice and fought Ernesto Hoost. Aerts had to borrow Semmy Schilts trunks, because he was at the event as a commentator.
Yesi remember. Sapp wanted more money. Fucking card

Well, since Bisping keeps shortening the length, I believe it's down to "I beat Luke Rockhold on 8 minutes notice...just jumped right off the couch!"

p03x525r.jpg

Back