Matt Mitrione finds out Stefan Struve has pulled out of their fight (VIDEO)

Matt-Mitrione.jpg

Matt seems like a really solid guy.

Meathead seems like a good guy. This sucks. I'm sure he is the most upset about missing his shot to fight the goat

He looks relieved. In psychology they call it "reaction formation."

If I was told my opponent had pulled out, I would ask why? what's going on?

A similar thing happened today. He was warming up for his fight when he heard a soft wimpering from the room next door. He went to see what it was and discovered Fedor distraught sitting in a pile of his own tears.

Mitrione knew he wasn't fit to fight so he came up with the falling ill excuse to help Fedor save face. Fedor instantly felt better and booked a easier fight against Chael Sonnen.

A similar thing happened today. He was warming up for his fight when he heard a soft wimpering from the room next door. He went to see what it was and discovered Fedor distraught sitting in a pile of his own tears.

Mitrione knew he wasn't fit to fight so he came up with the falling ill excuse to help Fedor save face. Fedor instantly felt better and booked a easier fight against Chael Sonnen.
Your story has 1 hole in it though...
He isn't fighting Chael
And you said he was
Which is a lie
Which means your whole story could be a lie

He looks relieved. In psychology they call it "reaction formation."

If I was told my opponent had pulled out, I would ask why? what's going on?
I didn't even know the Fedor fight was cancelled when I posted this. Now I am convinced.

He isn't fighting Chael
And you said he was
Which is a lie
That part hasn't been released to the public yet. It's insider info.

On sherdog they call it "being a classy guy"
I have worked in psychiatry for 10 years, my perspective is a little different.

I didn't even know that the Fedor fight was cancelled when I posted that, now I am even more convinced, it is a psychology thing.

But I could be wrong. My experience and things that Mitrione has said in interviews makes me suspicious. Again, I could be dead wrong.

Bummed. Was looking forward to seeing Matt beat the breaks off of Fedor.

He isn't fighting Chael
And you said he was
Which is a lie
Buf what if it isn't?

Back