Will Hector Lombard destroy Johny Hendricks or will Johny lay n pray a gassed Lombard to decision ?

J

JollyRants

How you guys see this fight going ? Is Johny gonna lay n pray Lombard or will Lombard destroy him ? I could see this fight going to similar to Johny vs Robbie 1. Where Johny uses some late takedown to win the rounds. Also anyone find it weird that Lombard weigh in at 182 ? Maybe trying to be faster or not to gas fast ?

what if lombard lays on hendricks like he did to shields? what if he gets destroyed like he did against hendo?

Hendricks lays on Lombard for a decision and gets robbed.

At this stage, I'm leanin towards LomRoid KOing the thing that ate Blubbericks

tumblr_nenojqt9py1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

fight has bellator written all over it

Hendricks will KO Lombard cold as Henderson did...

Save this post.

Wild first round then a clinch fest.

Somebody via 29-28 wall and stall.

Lombard was in position to vie for a title shot if the ref had stopped the Magny fight. And he was inches away from finishing Hendo and forcing Bisping to fight a much higher ranked MW.

It's time Lombard had a good clean finish and Hendricks is ripe for the picking. It's been an incredible run but he needs to accept that his striking is no longer dominant.

Johny will try to LnP at some point because he always does.

Lombard has pretty good judo. I doubt he spends the whole night on his back. Lombard by TKO if he doesn't gas.

Hoping Lombard cracks the shit out of Pig Rig who suddenly lost all his punching power when USADA came around.

Lombard came in light, hoping that mean cardio won't be a problem. He's hard to take down and clinching with him wouldn't be wise. I see Lombard spending more time on top than Hendricks. Hoping it doesn't come to that though and we see a ko in the first. Pulling for Lombard though.

Lombard gets cut if he loses. He costs at least 3x what Hendricks does and he's up there in age.

Hendricks too though.

This is a loser leaves town.

Bump

Hector and Jonny have both moved on to the oblivion that is Bare Knuckle Boxing

Lombard debuts tonight

Attachments

• E6163C66-D639-431C-9692-B178437F7879.jpeg
    E6163C66-D639-431C-9692-B178437F7879.jpeg
    672.1 KB · Views: 0
Back