What is the best way to not receive spoilers if a card is tape delayed?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I go to Sherdog unconsciously every time I open my browser even when I am aware there is a card, what is the solution?

Stay offline. These days I can't even avoid UFC results on Facebook or on Australian news.

MMA has become mainstream.

<{boneytears}>

Don't go on Sherdog

Don't talk to any of your friends who watch MMA

iEL5rbS.gif

You have to stay off the internet all together. You'll even see results on Yahoo. I've had to miss fights because of work before and I turned my phone off because my d!€khead friends would text me results.

Don't go on sherdog, but if you feel like you have to you could just go to the Mayberry (not many spoilers in there for UFC cards).

In b4 some pseudointellectual comes in here and goes "hurr durr how do you go on the internet while unconscious" even though we all knew what TS meant

Get blackout drunk and lose your phone

You're asking how to avoid spoilers to MMA fights on an MMA forum....

Personally, I remove Sherdog from my bookmarks temporarily (yeah, I vist Sherdog without thinking, too) and don't visit the news sites I know possibly contains spoilers, which is only a couple of the danish ones.

I go to Sherdog unconsciously every time I open my browser even when I am aware there is a card, what is the solution?

I've got Sherdog forums as a favourite, glad I have tonight as I stayed up all night (in U.K) waiting for Lewis Vs Browne (Even had a few, maybe too many, beers waiting for it) even came on Sherdog to discuss it for people to inform me it goes down tomorrow morning (here in U.K) so I basically drank all night just to find out on here I got my dates mixed up lmao.

Absolutely love Sherdog and love the Play By Play, even though I stay silent through most of them.

Back