The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A few minutes ago he posted: "Je suis de retour... I'm back!"
And a Hayabusa promo vid which ended by saying "Follow my return"

Just look at his fb page

YES

5 rounds boring lay and pray decisions are back!!!!!!

Welcome back Georges.

Screen-Shot-2013-07-18-at-1.42.42-PM.png

Awesome! Now how long before people remember that GSP fights were mostly boring as fuck?

You mean trained killers going into a defensive shell for 25 minutes?
Trained killers not being able to get under a french canadian for 25 minutes while he makes an "this is comfy" face throught the fight

Y'all talking bout MW bouts for GSP. he's trying to stay away from Hendricks duhhhh, that's why he came back now that he's no longer at welterweight.

Trained killers not being able to get under a french canadian for 25 minutes while he makes an "this is comfy" face throught the fight
They can't handle iz riddim

[

You know for some of those fights he dominated but did not finish, he was really going to have to chase them down and fight dumb to get it. Kos 2 I just watched and as soon as GSP landed the first jab that busted his orbital Kos, refused to engage. He back peddled and tried to counter the jab and strikes. So what is GSP supposed to do? Head hunt and swing for the fences? Dumb..

Back