It's kind of crazy that in 2017 we might see all the GOATs fighting

Minnja

Touch-Butt white belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If GSP gets a fight in this year, then we will have seen GSP, Fedor, Anderson and Jones (assuming he gets a fight in this year) fighting all in the same year. MMA is a young sport but we've already seen Fedor retire (and come back), GSP retire, and Anderson on the brink of retiring after the Weidman losses. But in 2017 we they are still wanting to fight.

On top of that, we have Aldo, McGregor, Cruz, MM fighting and BJ Penn also made his return. That's GOATs in practically all the weight divisions.

I still don't understand pluralizing GOAT.

Jones is suppose to come back this spring/summer too...?

lNLwK.gif

Plus we have the future GOATs Platinum Mike Perry and Lando Groovy Vannata

XtEME4ih.jpg

And McGregor is GOAT in exactly which division?

Now we just need Andy wang to hop back in the cage.

Yep...all great except for the ass whooping that BJ took...he should go away and stay gone, he has his time in the sun. GSP vs Conor would be huge.

What does the lower case S stand for?

I think he maans each divisions GOAT, so the GOAT of each division ala the GOATs. People all the time say two of the greatest of all time. He didnt say P4P GOATs which is a stupid thing to argue anyways so i would say its passable in his context, especially each guy is from a different division in the OP

bc and ac
Rumor says Leonidas is coming back too and he will call out McGregor, who obviously is gonna accept this fight instead of defending a belt

Back