DominicK Cruz's comedy debut

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Timestamped.

Oh god
<mma3><6><{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><{clintugh}><JerryWWF>{<huh}<bball1><{hmmm}>{<doc}<1>

ALL HAIL THE COMEDATOR!

lunapic_127610379222212_3.gif

Lol what a pussy! Who carries their poodle mixed with something special around like a princess? He'll never live this down. Imagine the shit talk tj has now.....
That said..

Now put that cute lil thing down so I can play snuggle puppy!

smh and people tried to tell me his standup was good

Lol what a pussy! Who carries their poodle mixed with something special around like a princess? He'll never live this down. Imagine the shit talk tj has now.....
That said..

lol tj is the worst trash talker in the sport, cruz could come out as a flaming homo and would still win the trash talking exchanges against tj

That said..

Dojo hates escalators, you son of a bitch!!

CWzghrnUkAEmVCQ.jpg

@Tules

That said..

Real men loves their doggies and treat them like the good little boys they are.

That said..

True men don't need big dogs to assert themselves. Poor Dojo is afraid of escalators. It's his only fear so you know Dom: he's gonna White Knight him all the way up the stairs, Princess style.

Jealous!

That said..

<{cruzshake}>
post-20124-you-know-nothing-Jon-Snow-gif-wSTl.gif

This is not his debut he did a storage wars sketch with Phil Davis years ago.

Stann's interviews were bad too. The UFC really needs to do something about it's on-air talent.

That sketch was pretty funny in a bad way, haha. Love both those guys.

I thought it was a good sketch, wasn't cringe at all. In fact most of the world MMA awards sketches are solid, way better than Ronda's SNL appearance or her thing with Kat Dennings on drunk history.

I thought it was a good sketch, wasn't cringe at all. In fact most of the world MMA awards sketches are solid, way better than Ronda's SNL appearance or her thing with Kat Dennings on drunk history.
200.gif

The Mike Pyle & Chael with Bonnar ones are great.

Back