Which 5 fights are you looking forward to most on UFC Halifax tomorrow night?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1- Lewis vs Browne
2- Hendricks vs Lombard
3- Taleb vs Ponzinibio
4- Marshman vs Santos
5 - Felder vs Ricci

Travis vs Lewis - decent
Lombard vs Hendricks - decent
Felder vs Ricci - decent

after that it's a whole buncha meh

We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I find it harder and harder to be excited for fights nowadays and watch them closely.

I can't name 5 I'm looking forward too sadly. Main is fun, co-main might be depressing since it really signals the end as a serious contender for one of them, and the prelims are decidedly meh.

Ponz vs Taleb
Lewis vs Browne
Hendricks vs Lombard
Marshman vs Santos
Sicilia vs Tucker

Then looking forward to Felder and Meerschaert wrecking the Canadian cans they are being fed. Also have mild interest in Firas' brothers fight and zero interest in the 2 chick fights + boring as Elias.

You ass clowns actually care who's fighting in UFC tomorrow? Shits a joke just like 90% of their product. I'm gonna make a wild guess and say probably a few soccer mom's and no doubt some manlets. On the other hand we have the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet tonight to watch

Five matches? After the main and co-main I don't know. But it's free and I'll be watching.

Lombard vs Hendrix is the only one that interests me....Tonight though, I am looking forward to Thompson vs Pit Bull, and Fedor vs Mitrione.

After watching the weigh ins, this card actually has some decent match ups. Lombard vs Hendricks should be a good scrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back