Holloway outboxed the crap out of Swanson

The way Holloway would feint high and then attack the body was so slick.

holloway has the potential to become an all time great. not a GOAT, necessarily, but a genuinely great fighter. he'll have a really good foot in that door if he beats aldo

Swanson broke his jaw in this fight and also his was very undermotivated after devastating loss to Edgar

He did but Jose is not Swanson and Max doesn't have any KO power compared to McGregor.

Holloway got clowned by McGregor, and that is hy people dont give him credit for being the fighter he is. However, Holloway was really young then and you make your most progress from like 20-24 or so. The fighter he was then was totally different than the fighter he is now. He was a boy then and is a man now. The rematch would be phenomenal and me thinks he is gonna put it on Jose. Conor and Max are just dreadful matchups for Jose and not the short wrestle boxer that Jose as engineered to beat.

Holloway got clowned by McGregor, and that is hy people dont give him credit for being the fighter he is. However, Holloway was really young then and you make your most progress from like 20-24 or so. The fighter he was then was totally different than the fighter he is now. He was a boy then and is a man now. The rematch would be phenomenal and me thinks he is gonna put it on Jose. Conor and Max are just dreadful matchups for Jose and not the short wrestle boxer that Jose as engineered to beat.
This

Holloway has made remarkable improvements in the last couple years

Wow, someone speaking actual sense on Sherdog. Spot on, Max was nowhere near his prime just like Conor wasn't when he was getting leglocked by flyweights. Max today is 100x the fighter compared to back then, and he is a terrible matchup for Aldo. That isn't to say Aldo can't win, but I doubt he does well on the feet against Max.

holloway has the potential to become an all time great. not a GOAT, necessarily, but a genuinely great fighter. he'll have a really good foot in that door if he beats aldo
All he's accomplished so far, if he beats aldo and have one more defense this year... he'd still be 25.
He has more than enough time left to accumulate a FW GOAT status.

hollaways ben abeast since his decision loss ot conor.

Back