List all the fighters with no tattoos

Wouldn't know any of it for sure until I've seen them butt naked and I haven't except Conor, Ronda and Jones and they all have tats. Maybe Anderson has a spider tattoo on his butt because he's a member of the phantom troupe you don't know.

Only once I can think of right now are Khabib and Nate

I think none of the Caucus Muslim fighters have tattoos? Correct me if I'm wrong but tattooing the body is considered a sin in Islam?
(Magomedov means Muhammad by the way)
Albert Tumenov
Mairbek Taisumov
Ruslan Magomedov
Rashid Magomedov
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Magomed Bibulatov
Omari Akhmetov
Zabit Sharipov-Magomedov
Magomed Mustafaev
Albert Tumenov

Those are all of the Kavkaz fighters I can think of in the UFC, i don't think a single one has a tattoo either.

I don't think Stephen Thompson has a tattoo?
I don't think Aljimain Sterling has a tattoo?
I don't think Doo Ho Choi has a tattoo?
I don't think Gunnar Nelson has a tattoo?

9294fb034cc1a1dd2761aa4c7e4b833a.jpg 08_dodson_vs_dillashaw_006.jpg 121_Ilir_Latifi.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Ilir latifi, John Dodson, Tj Dillashaw, Joe Benavidez, Urijah Faber, Renan Barao, Henry Cejudo, Yair Rodriguez, Luke Rockhold... Now i feel wierd googling and saving pictures of bare chested men so karolina kowalkiewicz, Randa Markos, Carla Esparza...

Last edited:
Read thread title and remembered how Floyd bashed other fighters for having tattoos and piercings.

You asked for all fighters meaning this thread belongs in worldwide

Cody Garbrandt since that's not tattoos, that's art

list of all dbags giving a shit about another person's tattoos
- Unfinished Sentenc

/thread

^^^^^someones randomly sensitive

fedor
anderson
henderson
chael
wonderboy
khabib
overeem
arlovski
glover
rockhold
jacare
mousasi
gastelum
tj
maia

etc
you get my drift

View attachment 202031 View attachment 202029 View attachment 202027

Ilir latifi, John Dodson, Tj Dillashaw, Joe Benavidez, Urijah Faber, Renan Barao, Henry Cejudo, Yair Rodriguez

giphy.gif

Renan-Bar%C3%A3o.jpg

CKtb1meUsAAWgrc.png

a lot of japanese fighters don't get tattooed at all.

Wouldn't know any of it for sure until I've seen them butt naked and I haven't except Conor, Ronda and Jones and they all have tats. Maybe Anderson has a spider tattoo on his butt because he's a member of the phantom troupe you don't know.
I'll give a like for the hunter reference

Back