Daniel Cormier & Anthony Johnson Interview at WBLK Radio

if Daniel's douchbaggery arouses your ire, watch Jones vs. Cormier and Daniel Cornier crying at the post fight presser for some comic relief

DC is coming out like a douche for sure. Pulling for Rumble this time.

Now that you've posted it before anyone else. Can you add some background. Any notes? Any pranks? Anyone standing for long periods of time? Give me a reason to watch this video you posted.
You're a red belt. Act accordingly.

Now that you've posted it before anyone else. Can you add some background. Any notes? Any pranks? Anyone standing for long periods of time? Give me a reason to watch this video you posted.
You're a red belt. Act accordingly.
if you are fan of DC or Rumble that's the only reason you need to watch it. It's not audio to post cliffs of the interview

Interviewer asking them if they wear gloves... Christ, surely they can get someone to interview them who's at least watched the sport before.

Rumble is such a humble guy. Hard not to root for him.

I hope Rumble knocks his fat ass out clean...

Then finally... Rumble vs Jones 2017

I just think from watching it there is one hell of an ammount of respect and appreciation between the two. I think when two fighters have absolutely no personal animosity and have been through a war punching each other in the face all you can do is respect each other

They know this thing wont sell too many PPV's, there is no need to fake hype it with contrived animosity so they are just there busting each others balls in a 'bro competitive' fashion just like you and I would with our boys over a video game or a frame of pool or something

Id actually prefer to see this because when 2 fighters really actually hate each other the ego gets in the way of a good fight as they are soo soo adverse to losing to that individual

However...

have you noticed the best fights happen when there is zero bad blood and purely competition because they dont hold back and just go for it and thats what I believe will happen for the sub 3 rounds this fight lasts

This will be an explosive great fight guys quote me on that

Back