Gsp expectations

abrasion

Ancient one
@purple
Reaction score
Obviously gsp is one of the all time greats in mma. Ive been putting alot of thought into his return to the cage as he is my all time favorite fighter my thoughts are torn between thinking he will still be the dominant force he once was or he will have lost the greatness he once had. The one thing i keep telling myself is that he must know exactly what he is doing and he must be fully confident he can dominate still or he wouldnt even bother to attemot a comeback.
So what do ya'll think/expect from the once great gsp. As good as before, better than before, or merely a shadow of his former self?

2ef791574d946d1e04f3c078f5808bf4_man-is-laying-down-with-his-boy-laying-down-clipart_800-344.jpeg

AND

man-praying.jpg

Why do you type like a 4th grader? LMAO
Well for one im on my phone, and for two im on a mma forum. Can you not read or understand my post? Sorry if my typing is not up to your standards. Well actually no, no im not sorry

The other important question is how far his competetion has evolved since he's been gone.

Obviously gsp is one of the all time greats in mma. Ive been putting alot of thought into his return to the cage as he is my all time favorite fighter my thoughts are torn between thinking he will still be the dominant force he once was or he will have lost the greatness he once had. The one thing i keep telling myself is that he must know exactly what he is doing and he must be fully confident he can dominate still or he wouldnt even bother to attemot a comeback.
So what do ya'll think/expect from the once great gsp. As good as before, better than before, or merely a shadow of his former self?
at 35 years old and going up a weight class + ring rust? You can count in him adding some Ls to the record if he competes for any length of time against worthy opposition.

He might lose but I don't think that takes away what he's accomplished. Let the man make some money and let's see how he does. Regardless he's the 2nd goat behind fedor

True he doesnt TKO's anyone. He only won 18 of his last 19 fights, in a very stacked division.

He's only 35 years old, people pretending he's 42 or something...
I expect him to be the same, none will be able to stop the takedowns,
Setting it up with naughty jabs

Back