Joe Rogan reacts to GSP's UFC return, thinks he'll come back better than ever

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I don't know how GSP will fare. IMO he beats Lawler, not sure about Wonderboy or Woodley

Better chance beating those two than Lawler stylistically in my opinion.

GSP can take 3 years off and come back without losing a step because he's a once ever athlete. I'm not saying once in a lifetime, I'm saying once in human history

When Joe says it, take it as Gospel, Bro.

GSP is done, Hendricks destroyed his career, I've said it million times

GSP went black so Joe probably thinks he's going to more explosive than ever.

GSP_Girlfriend1.0.0.jpg

GSP can take 3 years off and come back without losing a step because he's a once ever athlete. I'm not saying once in a lifetime, I'm saying once in human history

Once in the history of any species in the universe.

GSP is done, Hendricks destroyed his career, I've said it million times
Could be said GSP destroyed Hendricks career too... or maybe it was USADA... or maybe to was the cheeseburger without the fries...I can't remember which.

Could be said GSP destroyed Hendricks career too... or maybe it was USADA... or maybe to was the cheeseburger without the fries...I can't remember which.

That's why he became champion 1 fight later right? (although he should have been in the GSP fight) and GSP was the one retiring haha

That's why he became champion 1 fight later right? (although he should have been in the GSP fight) and GSP was the one retiring haha
Delayed onset. It happens... And also, I said it could have been USADA or the cheeseburger. I know it's convenient to pick and choose fragments of what I said to conveniently establish your point, but there was a whole second half to my tongue and cheek response.

Here's my serious answer... Hendricks killed his own career, which in my opinion, is a whole lot more sad than extraneous influences causing your demise. He could have been much better.. people shit on BJ not reaching his potential, but Bigg Rigg is the poster child of self implosion.

I don't know how GSP will fare. IMO he beats Lawler, not sure about Wonderboy or Woodley

Arent we all over giving Rogan's thoughts airtime? He's a once-in-a-lifetime elite moron shill.

FUCK. I love Joe, but he just jinxed GSP. Greatest once comeback of a liftetime! :(

Well gsp already had 9 defenses and had. Even been talking retirement long before Hendricks came around he just got bored I think

Back