Now that GSP is back... Do you guys miss Nick Diaz?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im missing Diaz a lil bit... That crazy mofo, lol!

A little. The guy brought it to every fight. #StocktonSlap !!! #209 !!!

0.jpg

BEEN missing Nick for quite a while, but Homie really doesn't want to fight anymore, so there ain't much hope of seeing him in the cage.

After he turned down Robbie I really lost interest. He's probably declining skill wise anyways.

I don't...miss Nick Diaz per-say, but there are fights at 170lbs I'd really like to see him, mainly right now I want Jorge Masvidal vs Nick Diaz but I'd even take Gunnar Nelson vs Nick Diaz, Hell I'd take Albert Tumenov vs Nick Diaz.

Sadly, Nick Diaz isn't interested in fighting anyone except old washed up names to make the maximum amount of money? He's too entitled to even take a fight like Damian Maia, doesn't even want Woodley or Bisping for the title ( what a joke UFC/WME for offering BOTH!) He's holding out for a GSP rematch or Conor McGregor....I have no interest in him facing Conor or GSP, just like I had no interest in his fight with Anderson.

No. He was never in the fight vs GSP.

He isn't a contender now.

GSP vs. Nick Diaz seems like the way to go. Two popular fighters who've been out of the picture for a while, and who have a history and some bad blood. A battle of UFC legends, but legends who can probably still fight pretty good. GSP probably wants a top fighter though.

I miss Strikeforce Nick and sadly think we'll never see that again. He hasn't looked good in a fight in a very long time.

No. He was never in the fight vs GSP.

He isn't a contender now.
I mean GSP got the takedowns but he couldn't do anything but get punched from the bottom. He was so scared of getting subbed he didn't throw strikes but at least GSP didn't give in to his game

nah i like guys who actually fight.

not guys who whine and turn down every fight (even fights they clearly don't deserve), then don't do anything when they actually get the fight.

Montreal gangsters makes the UFC sign their tune and get a big ass contracts.

GSP-Georges-St-Pierre.png

Meanwhile, Stockton's Rat Pack are training non-stop for a return, I hear:

Balloon_77742d_1751997.gif

Not particularly. He was exciting in some fights, but his lack of ability to adapt mid-fight left me disappointed more often than not. On top of that, he would complain about decisions when he lost soundly. His only questionable loss was against Condit and even then, it was a close fight that could have gone either way. So, if he comes back against someone who can wrestle and/or create angles, he's gonna get stifled and then whine about the decision.

I mean GSP got the takedowns but he couldn't do anything but get punched from the bottom. He was so scared of getting subbed he didn't throw strikes but at least GSP didn't give in to his game

I seem to remember Nick going full turtle shell for 95% of the time he was on the ground, Nick was all defense.

I seem to remember Nick going full turtle shell for 95% of the time he was on the ground, Nick was all defense.
Maybe I have to see the fight again I just remember Nick looking like he didn't fight anyone but GSP being beaten up

I miss the Nick who actually fought. Not the one who thinks so highly of himself he refuses to fight anyone whose not champion despite having haven't won a fight since 2011.

Back