Nikita Krylov himself decided not to re-sign with UFC, will fight in Russia

under_t

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.mk.ru/sport/2017/02/18/nikita-krylov-ob-uvolnenii-iz-ufc-eshhe-poderus-tam.html

February 18, from overseas came next news mixed martial arts associated with the future not fight Fedor Emelianenko in Bellator. One of the best light heavyweight in the world - Nikita Krylov - fired from the UFC. The details of the breach of contract and interest from Russian promotions, he told in an interview with Alexey Safonov.

- Saturday morning started with news of your dismissal from the UFC. Is it because of what happened?

- I'm not particularly upset. God willing, there is still damn it after a couple of years. The stumbling block, in fact, was not. The only thing: old contract ended, and they wanted me to sign a new one. I do not want to, and against this background that UFC did not give me a fourth fight, relying on the contract and agreed to let me go.

- What's next?

- In Russia, there are at least a couple of organizations, if not more, who are interested in me. We will negotiate, I think, find a common language. I definitely will not lose, but on the contrary - purchased. Today started a new career as a revolution: here I am free, and now I can think of that as it is necessary, neither of whom are independent. And then we'll see.

- Your post on social networks about the UFC contract came before or after the dismissal?

- We spread it without even thinking about what all could end so quickly. Only I began to publish, and a minute later the agent called and said about this version of the UFC. Since this all started. Although it started much earlier in my head.

Hopefully he can get him self a nice cushion for crushing bums for more money. Russia will pay well for him. He deserves it.

Now that makes more sense. Cutting a just bleed king, on the other hand

"God willing, there is still damn it after a couple of years. The stumbling block, in fact, was not."

<mma4>

The English translation is not perfect, so I could be mistaken, but it seems from the article that if the UFC had made a decent offer then Krylov would have stayed with the UFC.

The English translation is not perfect, so I could be mistaken, but it seems from the article that if the UFC had made a decent offer then Krylov would have stayed with the UFC.

Yeah. Blame Google translation.

How does this change anything? He left because the UFC pays him like shit and he can make more money fighting in Russia.

Now I think the real russian prospects such as Pavlovich, Goltsov and Mokhnatkin won't come to U.S.
They can definitely make more money in Russia.

Now I think the real russian prospects such as Pavlovich, Goltsov and Mokhnatkin won't come to U.S.
They can definitely make more money in Russia.
I was really hoping that the UFC would develop into an org that sought and signed the finest talent from around the world, but the writing was on the wall when every fucking episode of Dana White Looking For a Fight - where Dana says in the intro that he and his team travel the world in search of great fighters - took place in the US.

Seems like UFC is becoming the place for international talent to raise their profile for a couple fights before coming home to crush cans and make a fortune

He knew that even though he's hell-of-exciting he wasn't get near the top, and it is clear the UFC only pays the top guys worth while money now.

How does this change anything? He left because the UFC pays him like shit and he can make more money fighting in Russia.

Yea, but America is a FREE country.
He should stay and enjoy this FREEDOM.
Besides, we all know that if you have a dream in America, and you work hard, you can live your dream and be anything you want.

please paste original text in russian, this translation looks like a n1 bullshit

I'm glad. He wasn't moving up in the UFC.

Seems like UFC is becoming the place for international talent to raise their profile for a couple fights before coming home to crush cans and make a fortune

Yes, I can see it become a real trend, fighters willingly fighting through their UFC contracts to end up signing ridiculously lucrative contracts in lesser orgs.

Yea, but America is a FREE country.
He should stay and enjoy this FREEDOM.
Besides, we all know that if you have a dream in America, and you work hard, you can live your dream and be anything you want.

You sound like an angry, sarcastic, bitter liberal.

e427d02add23e29e7a0d82336c4a92eb5b2c7019.gif

He knew that even though he's hell-of-exciting he wasn't get near the top, and it is clear the UFC only pays the top guys worth while money now.
Can you imagine the interest in a 4 billion dollar loan is? They need to pay that off quick.

If you're good enough to be very good but not good enough Bellator will pay you WAY more then the UFC. The top 10 guys in the UFC that will always be there but never get the title are just brain washed to think that in the end they get the title and make more money than they could in Bellator.

Back