Johnny Hendricks will put Hector to sleep...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, with the added weight and the with the right mindset, that heavy left hand will crack once again Lombards chin... its your bet, bros!

Put Hector to sleep? He woke up from UFC 199?! :eek:

Not sure on who wins this one, but if Hendricks chooses to stand and trade, it could be over pretty quick.

Both dudes can bang.

Hendricks is more likely gonna put the crowd to sleep. He still looks terrible and homeless, have you seen his weigh in pic? He'd look explosive only on the toilet.

Hoping so.
I think we will see a better Hendricks than his last fights.

Hendricks hasn't had a heavy punch since Usada arrived and he knows it, this is why he's turned into a wet blanket.

I see Hendricks trying to empty Lombard's puny gas tank with some cage grinding and wrasslin. they both end up exhausted and it's a slopfest to a decision that could go either way.

Not sure on who wins this one, but if Hendricks chooses to stand and trade, it could be over pretty quick.

Both dudes can bang.

Yeah. I'm not sure getting into a close quartered slug fest with Lombard is in Hendricks best interest.

I hear Johny's corner perfected a new hypnosis technique known as "The Cheeseburger." When Johny hears the word cheeseburger, he foams at the mouth and attacks like a starving werewolf.

I'm waiting to see if Hendricks tries to grapple with Lombard. Jake Shields tried and every single time he got his hands on Lombard he went flying. Probably Lombard's best performance in the UFC.

Jake_Shields_vs._Hector_Lombard_5hl.gif

I'm waiting to see if Hendricks tries to grapple with Lombard. Jake Shields tried and every single time he got his hands on Lombard he went flying. Probably Lombard's best performance in the UFC.

Jake_Shields_vs._Hector_Lombard_5hl.gif
Exactly Lombard is a lethal grappler, if he paces himself I thibk he'll dominate this everywhere now.

"Man I got 5 kids to feed" Johnny Hendricks shows up for this one

The only thing Hendricks is singing a lullaby to is a cheeseburger.

"Man I got 5 kids to feed" Johnny Hendricks shows up for this one

There's a chance Hendricks might have his best performance in a while. Of course, that's if he didn't spend too much time being a fucking awesome father and amazing husband. That crap cut into his training last time, ya' know what I mean?

There's a chance Hendricks might have his best performance in a while. Of course, that's if he didn't spend too much time being a fucking awesome father and amazing husband. That crap cut into his training last time, ya' know what I mean?

Sarcasm detected, lol.

Hendricks attempts a TD, gets judo tossed onto his head and subbed by Lombard

I think Johnny will seriously cry in the cage if he loses this one... lol

Back