McGregor vs St.Pierre a possibility

I for the he HW title! Everything's is possible in the WWE...erm...I mean WME.

Catchweight of course. What else?

GSP has stated he can make LW, and I don't disbelieve him. But perhaps they can meet at 160 or 165.l for good measure.

:)

As great as GSP was, he doesn't want that fight. He never did like getting punched and fighting a slick southpaw isn't a good idea. McGregor would tee off on him.

Catchweight of course. What else?

GSP has stated he can make LW, and I don't disbelieve him. But perhaps they can meet at 160 or 165.l for good measure.

:)
I like the sound of 160, bit h should be able to make that weight. Even better is if they fight @155 for McGregor's strap

tumblr_n91eapv9PB1r4c1k8o1_400.gif

No way Mcgregor takes this fight
Of course McGregor takes this fight. It's low risk high reward. Low risk in the sense that it's a fight against the guy considered one of the top, if not the very top, P4P GOATs...AND it would be at a higher weight class so if he loses he can talk about how GSP was three times his size. AND once again he wouldn't have to put his belt on the line. AND he'd be fighting a GSP who's way past his prime with a significant amount of ring rust.

easy fight for McGregor after he schooled natural HW Diaz honestly

That is the big money fight that Conor is always talking about. PPV would be huge.

Personally I don't care if I ever see McGregor back in the octagon. Go do your pretend boxing match and retire. Enough is enough from this greedy SOB.

KAT-George-St-Pierre-vs-Conor-McGregor.jpg

This one needs to happen. Ring Rust Laden GSP vs Invincible McGregor. PPV #' s would shoot into space

would be a bad decision by ufc since either losing would lower their payperview value.

Back