Horiguchi cut? The UFC is losing credit.

Yosuke

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dear Sherbros,

How is it possible? They cut Horiguchi, one of the few legit Japanese fighters left. I know we could talk about Larkin, Misha and etc. but this is ridiculous. Now, i am not really aware, if he rejected a new offer or whatever, but come on. Gucchi is the man. Please support.

Just eliminate the flw division in general and force them to move up or take a hike

Not cut, just very bad offer for a new contract

biggest loss for me personally, an actual elite top 3 flyweight.

one of my favourites, fuckin sucks.

Isn't he the dude who got merked by Dominick Cruz ? Or subbed by Mighty Mouse ? Either way, he's fighting in a division that the same hipsters that are outraged by him becoming a free agent wanted to be scapped from the UFC. "No one cares about Manlets" .... and suddenly not agreeing on business terms with a manlet of the said division is an outrageous act, and FlW is the best thing ever.

I hate WME-IMG as much as the next SherBrah, but GTFO with this shite.

> Cards are loaded by nobodies
> The fans complain

> UFC purges fighters in order to make fewer events that are more stacked
> The fans complain

QlYYr.gif

First time i ever heard someone was a Horguichi fan.

Wait a minute... you are not even a fan..

Never heard of a Horguichi fan.

i'm sure they had their reasons...can't be that arbitrary.
perhaps it's a shift in market direction... or some bullshit

but yea, horiguchi def seem like he had a lot of potential.

It's the weaboo delgation.

All things Japanese are delicious vinyl.

No need to be a hipster or a fan of him to say releasing a top 5 fighter is BS

Either way, he's fighting in a division that the same hipsters that are outraged by him becoming a free agent wanted to be scapped from the UFC. "No one cares about Manlets" ....

Is that true? @ some names who fit into both those categories

quotes or examples? nope just a retard ts talking out his ass

Well I hope he's going to become the new KIDDO or Gomi in Rizin then. :/ Horiguchi is a gangster!

All of them are fucking bullshit. Those are all top fighters and legit skilled guys that belong in the best pool in the world.

Kyoji is like top 5 with no reason to let him go so that one for me causes a lot of concern. WME sinking the ship.

Isn't he the dude who got merked by Dominick Cruz ? Or subbed by Mighty Mouse ? Either way, he's fighting in a division that the same hipsters that are outraged by him becoming a free agent wanted to be scapped from the UFC. "No one cares about Manlets" .... and suddenly not agreeing on business terms with a manlet of the said division is an outrageous act, and FlW is the best thing ever.
or yknow maybe the people that are pissed about it actually like flyweight, and know horiguchi is good as fuck.

mizugaki got merked by cruz, horiguchi got subbed by MM with like 1 second left because he got a titleshot too soon.

dude is (imo) a top 3, and i think he could even beat joe b and be MM's biggest test with some improvements.

A lot of top guys leaving the UFC to go fight bums, on networks that don't broadcast in my country. Lovely.

Back