Favourite UFC gift

What gift do you want?

• Total voters

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
ufc-hot-dog-brander.jpg

The UFC Hotdog brander is the perfect gift for anyone who loves a good sausage in their mouth.

BlogPhotos_PewterUFCOctagonChampionshipBracelet.jpg

The UFC bracelet goes well with all your Affliction shirts and tribal tattoos.

UFC dogtags let everyone know you mean business.

Conor McGregor UFC socks. How can you be a serious fan if you don't dress the part.

thumb.aspx

UFC replica belt. Scientifically proven to boost sexual performance. Famously modelled by Chael Sonnen.

giblert-melendez.png

Reebok Giblert Melendez fight jersey. Show your love for Giblert. One of UFCs finest Mexican superstars.

The hotdog brander is great, as I like to get some gains before I fill a room with uppercuts.

giphy.gif

The hotdog brander is great, as I like to get some gains before I fill a room with uppercuts.

giphy.gif

I agree. I have 2 myself in case my main one breaks. I swear you can really "taste the pain" with it.

ufc-hot-dog-brander.jpg

The UFC Hotdog brander is the perfect gift for anyone who loves a good sausage in their mouth.

BlogPhotos_PewterUFCOctagonChampionshipBracelet.jpg

The UFC bracelet goes well with all your Affliction shirts and tribal tattoos.

UFC dogtags let everyone know you mean business.

Conor McGregor UFC socks. How can you be a serious fan if you don't dress the part.

thumb.aspx

UFC replica belt. Scientifically proven to boost sexual performance. Famously modelled by Chael Sonnen.

giblert-melendez.png

Reebok Giblert Melendez fight jersey. Show your love for Giblert. One of UFCs finest Mexican superstars.

I want ur gray sweater OP. you should start selling them

I agree. I have 2 myself in case my main one breaks. I swear you can really "taste the pain" with it.

You have 2?! Would you say that they are virtually identical?

You more of a burger man?
thumb.aspx

I just want to eat a hamburger, I don't need words on it.

Is this a thing people legit want to have and use ??? ???

Who the fuck wants to host a BBQ with corporate logos on the food, unless UFC is paying me advertisement fees, then by all means

Once I get my hot dog brander, no weiner will be safe.

Who the fuck wants to host a BBQ with corporate logos on the food, unless UFC is paying me advertisement fees, then by all means
id brand myself to be the coolest of them all

People at the party will think you are cool and also know how to throw down if you brand your hotdogs with the UFC logo.

People at the party will think you are cool and also know how to throw down if you brand your hotdogs with the UFC logo.

If I have to put words on my hotdogs to be cool then I guess I just won't be cool, or invite anyone who's impressed by this to my party.

In fact I should do this just to see which people I should weed out of my life, anyone who's overly impressed by letters on their hotdog.

clippy didn't get into the humor of the thread

<{hughesimpress}>

Brand some hotdogs then: <18>

That hotdog brander is so damn epic!

Back