@purple
Reaction score
by the time GSP is back in the cage,
some fighters would have stepped in the cage this week-end,
get back to their wife, conceived a baby,
deliver the baby,
then sit to watch GSP decision someone that is a good matchup for him

a real fighter is able to step into the cage on short notice,
like Anderson SIlva, Cerrone, Weidman, ...
any champions that fight maximum twice per year is a joke and not a real fighter

R E P O R T E D
E
P
O
R E P O R T E D
T
E
D

<{clintugh}>

Reported again

He's the GOAT WW. And 2nd GOAT Canadian after Brock Lesnar.

Goat of ufc returns when he feels like it.

yeah its not like he hasn't been training full time for years or something

getting into fight shape takes 1 week max

Wiedman took the fight against Maia on short notice,
something GSP will never do

Weidman looked terrible in that incredibly boring fight and to this day people hold it against him.

Not me because I know the weight cut must have been brutal, but a lot of people have brought up over the years how bad he looked.

I will always blame the UFC and only the UFC for short notice fights. If filling the slots is so critical, pay fighters to be ready. Pay them to get in fight shape. Pay them months in advance, so if they're needed, they're ready.

I'm not saying pay as much as a fight purse, but something to cover the work. Maybe arrange your cards with multiple fights in the same weight classes so a small number of fighters can cover multiple fights, have a couple of fights in each weight class.

But yeah, taking a fight on short notice is generally bad. Some times it works out, but when it doesn't, it's held against you, which isn't fair.

Wiedman took the fight against Maia on short notice,
something GSP will never do

I believe being a goat not only means you're a good fighter but a smart fighter. GSP retired the champ, avenged his loses, and he defended his built against the best at that time, numerous times. Compare GSP's career now and then against Weidman. GSP defended many more times, retired the champ, made more money, and now the UFC is wanting him back for a truck load of greenbacks im sure. When it boils down to it, popularity, getting W's, and $ are what count and GSP has them all, GOAT!

GSP is one of the best to ever do it and he generally makes smart career decisions so I'll just trust him on this one.

gsp doesn't want to challenge himself and put on a show for the fans. he sees the money guys like mcgregor are making, and wants a quick cash-grab so he can retire again. there is no other motivation for him to fight except to get some of that conor-money.

Serra injured, GSP fought Hughes on short notice.

You fail and GSP is the GOAT. Suck it, TS.

kaFczn3.gif

Back