Chris Van Heerden - 'Maybe Conor lands his big shot, that might seal it for him'

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
“I was impressed,” said van Heerden, who sparred with McGregor in Santa Monica, CA last May. “Conor showed me that he’s got some boxing background. His counter lefthand was pretty good.”

What chance does he have against Mayweather, the best boxer in the world? A puncher’s chance. So he swings well; he swings a big shot. Maybe he lands it. That might seal it for him.

There you go folks, a former world champ with actual experience in the ring with Conor knows that his power is a game changer.

He was smashing a world champ last May. Imagine how much he's improved since then...

Floyd doesn't stand a chance if he doesn't pay Conor to throw the fight.

There you go folks, a former world champ with actual experience in the ring with Conor knows that his power is a game changer.

Yeah....just because Conor landed a few left hands against a slow journeyman it means he could KO the GOAT. Ok brah....

Chris van Heerden hasn't beaten any top-level boxers.

So,much Cawk, Such Cawk guy this Van Heerden Cawky guy

Just hyping his teammate. Conor has no "big shot".

His counter game is like a walmart version of Floyd's, both look to catch you as you're throwing something. Floyd's handspeed would allow him to throw, get Conor to try and counter with a big shot, he'd roll with it and blast Conor's chin since Conor is like most MMA fighters, doesn't move his head after striking, just tries to step back. It works when his opponents chase him, noticing his head is in the center line static, as he moves backwards they launch at him and give him a good chance to counter, not gonna happen with Floyd.

Floyd's left hooks is criminal, if it lands like the old days he would send Conor to Ireland with his eyes shut. The best counter to a left hand, is another left hand. Floyd 1-2'ing, slipping his counters, moving circles around him and hurting him with every punch would be fun to watch.

And get serious people, Floyd schooled Canelo who has way more punching power than Conor can ever dream of.

Conor is a counter puncher, COUNTER PUNCHER. Canelo hurts you even if you're keeping guard and his punches hit the gloves, still shakes your skeleton and he gets many off balance even when his punches don't land flush.

Floyd played matador with him

I can bet guy is just trying to get some attention...

VanHeerden already talked a lot of shit on Conor's boxing.

LOL major victory here for the Conor fluffers.

And get serious people, Floyd schooled Canelo who has way more punching power than Conor can ever dream of.

More powerful ..and faster, as well as being several tiers above in terms of pure boxing skill.

Also, Conor has about 3 rounds of cardio in him...

Says a guy that lost to Errol Spence Jr. & his last fight was in early 2016 I believe

Back