Fedor believes Khabib is getting screwed by the UFC, say it might be politics. #JUSTICE4KHABIB

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“He’s a candidate for a fight for a very long time, but he doesn’t have a chance at that fight,” Emelianenko said through an interpreter. “They wouldn't like that opportunity for him.”

“I think Khabib is a very good fighter and he has everything going for him to become champion with the UFC,” Emelianenko said. “Another thing to continue is whether the UFC wants that or not.”

“I don’t know, That’s just the politics in the UFC. For me, a lot of UFC actions are still a mystery.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/1...the-ufc-wants-khabib-nurmagomedov-to-be-champ

#JUSTICE4KHABIB

Khabib was out 2 years while Ferguson has gone on a unprecedented 9 fight win streak. Who's really getting screwed? Delusional russians.

Khabib was out 2 years while Ferguson has gone on a unprecedented 9 fight win streak. Who's really getting screwed? Delusional russians.

9 fight win streak, huh? Pretty good... but just not as good as 24 fight win streak

9 fight win streak, huh? Pretty good... but just not as good as 24 fight win streak

Journeyman Tibau neutralized Khabib and got robbed by the judges.

Journeyman Tibau neutralized Khabib and got robbed by the judges.

you mean pre-USADA Tibau that was roided to the max and had a 90%+ successful takedown defence rate?

the one that Khabib still beat despite being a young man at only 22 years of age?

If you wanna play that game, Lets talk about Danny Castillo

because he lost a split decision to Tony, whereas Tibau lost a unanimous decision to Khabib.

I personally thought Tony lost to Danny and Khabib beat Tibau

Tibau is the word on the lips of the butthurt and feeble. All hail Darth Nurmy and Emperor Emelianenko,rulers of the galaxy.

you mean pre-USADA Tibau that was roided to the max and had a 90%+ successful takedown defence rate?

the one that Khabib still beat despite being only 22 years of age?

Lets talk about Danny Castillo

because he lost a split decision to Tony, whereas Tibau lost a unanimous decision to Khabib.

I thought Tony lost to Danny.
Delusional Khabib fan. When you are out for 2 years, get dropped from the rankings, and come back and beat Darrell Horcher (who?) and Michael Johnson You do NOT deserve a title shot.

Delusional Khabib fan. When you are out for 2 years, get dropped from the rankings, and come back and beat Darrell Horcher (who?) and Michael Johnson You do NOT deserve a title shot.

So you can't refute anything I said so you just call me delusional instead?

What part of what I said was delusional, when I was just stating facts?

So you can't refute anything I said so you just call me delusional instead?
Refute what? Your bias opinion? Ferguson deserves the shot 100% more than Khabib because he has put in the time and work and not only stayed active, but won 9 fights in a row at the highest level.

Refute what? Your bias opinion? Ferguson deserves the shot 100% more than Khabib because he has put in the time and work and not only stayed active, but won 9 fights in a row at the highest level.

My biased opinion?

Are you saying that Khabib didn't get a unanimous decision over Tibau when Khabib was in his very early 20s, at a time when Tibau was at his peak especially in the wrestling department (statistically) and before USADA?

Did Tony not get a split decision over Danny Castillo?

Are these not facts?

My biased opinion?

Are you saying that Khabib didn't get a unanimous decision over Tibau when he was in his very early 20s, at a time when Tibau was at his peak especially in the wrestling department (statistically) and before USADA?

Tony didn't win a split decision over Danny Castillo?

That is an opinion?
Khabib got an undeserved decision to protect his padded record, yes I agree.

What we as a group have to realize is the UFC isn't a merit based company. How about Conor getting a LW title shot after getting choked out by Diaz and then an immediate rematch where he barely squeaks out a decision. How about Lobov in a main event with barely a 50/50 record.

Khabib got an undeserved decision to protect his padded record, yes I agree.

"undeserved decision"

now THAT is an opinion, you dummy.

learn the difference between an opinion and a fact

This is always so funny.

Khabib haters (tony/conor fanboys) are so scared for their fighter, all they can do is talk about a fight with a well known CHEATER in which Khabib won anyway.

Then they call you delusional... some nice projection there.

I think its a defense mechanism. They don't want to believe their boy is gonna get mauled, so they convince themselves Khabib sucks haha

Well when everyone watching scored it for the guy who lost, yeah, it is definitely an undeserved decision.
http://mmadecisions.com/decision/3577/Khabib-Nurmagomedov-vs-Gleison-Tibau

Point is, Ferguson is the one who has been getting screwed out of title shot, not Khabib.

Lol, so you prove your opinion to be factual by posting other people's opinions?

Tell me, what did the official judges scorecard say for Khabib vs Tibau, and what did they say for Tony vs Castillo?

This is always so funny.

Khabib haters (tony/conor fanboys) are so scared for their fighter, all they can do is talk about a fight with a well known CHEATER in which Khabib won anyway.

Then they call you delusional... some nice projection there.

I think its a defense mechanism. They don't want to believe their boy is gonna get mauled, so they convince themselves Khabib sucks haha
OK dipshit, list all the top fighters Khabib has beaten and to make it interesting in the last three years?

And why won't you Tony fan boys refute anything I said?

Why don't we talk about Danny Castillo since we are talking about Tibau?

You guys have not answered this. The only thing you've done is insult me. (calling me dipshit, delusional, etc for stating facts)

Back