Nick Diaz Vs Paul Daley = Best Round In MMA

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PEEP IT 2017
nick-diaz-vs-paul-daley.jpg

Love that fight, makes me hate the fact that Nick could have had so many great fights over the last few years if he would have just fought whoever they put in front of him, instead of just looking for the money fight.

Great fight.

Could be.
Or
Nick vs Cyborg
Edgar vs Maynard III
Frank vs Ortiz last round

YES

Last edited:
This is the fight I show to people that are boxing fans that never watched MMA

Love that fight, makes me hate the fact that Nick could have had so many great fights over the last few years if he would have just fought whoever they put in front of him, instead of just looking for the money fight.
We'll, we probably have to smell the roses on this one and realize that if Nick had settled into a regular UFC fight schedule he probably would've worked himself out of the top echelon fights pretty fast.

We'll, we probably have to smell the roses on this one and realize that if Nick had settled into a regular UFC fight schedule he probably would've worked himself out of the top echelon fights pretty fast.
I agree, and I can see the business side of it. But for me, just as a fan of watching him fight, he was always at his most entertaining when fighting through the ranks. I don't really care about seeing him fight for the belt, seeing him fight Matt Brown, Ellenberger, Rory, Masvidal, Hendricks, pre-champ Lawler(again), pre-title contender Thompson, hype train Erik Silva, pre-cut DHK, pre-cut John Fitch, pre-USADA Alves. Those would have all been potentially amazing fights.

I agree, and I can see the business side of it. But for me, just as a fan of watching him fight, he was always at his most entertaining when fighting through the ranks. I don't really care about seeing him fight for the belt, seeing him fight Matt Brown, Ellenberger, Rory, Masvidal, Hendricks, pre-champ Lawler(again), pre-title contender Thompson, hype train Erik Silva, pre-cut DHK, pre-cut John Fitch, pre-USADA Alves. Those would have all been potentially amazing fights.
I agree, but can't help that think that Nick would probably bolt from the UFC as soon as his contract was up if he was no longer getting PPV top slots.

I agree, but can't help that think that Nick would probably bolt from the UFC as soon as his contract was up if he was no longer getting PPV top slots.
Yea, I'm imagining a fake world where money doesn't matter and he just fights whoever they tell him to fight.

Agreed, its also the last time Nick beat a Welterweight {<doc}

That fight was AWESOME !

Why Nick, why are you not fighting anymore.... why are you a social media star instead :(

Respect for Semtex as well, great striker.

Back