Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score

I now kinda hope Silva loses to Brunson and that GSP doesnt come back
So Bisping has to fight Yoel SOG Romero

2f51a0719a3f8e25a0da450452962064.gif

Last edited:
Future not looking so bright for the Count, but never count out the Count.

Anderson already KO'd pillowfists-bisping. Yoel is going to murder michael if they ever meet, and gsp doesn't want to fight...he tapped to strikes and needs to psych himself up and do a much camp to see if he wants to compete. Fuck Kurt here with that mental midget stuff brah!

#GUERNICAbless

Anderson already KO'd pillowfists-bisping. Yoel is going to murder michael if they ever meet, and gsp doesn't want to fight...he tapped to strikes and needs to psych himself up and do a much camp to see if he wants to compete. Fuck Kurt here with that mental midget stuff brah!

#GUERNICAbless
Buddeh had Andy doing the chicken dance.

#FuckGuernica

The count will retire with his next loss, so money fights make sense for him.

It's up to the UFC to do what's right and give Yoel or Jacare the next few shots.

If Anderson wins he can retire with the belt and Yoel and Jacare can fight for it.

just listened to it. I wouldn't mind as much if they didn't just do the Hendo fight. I feel like that was his "get out of jail free card" type of fight if he didn't want the #1 contender. Time to go back to the top contender and fight Yoel next. Yoel and Jacare are old as well and have don't their parts. It's not right to for them to end their careers getting old and no title shots because Bisping wasn't able to get to the title before this point in his career.

Yoel vs Bisping will be such a fun fight and funny thing is you couldn't rule out bisping hes seems like hes worked out how get the W even when shit hits the fan

#GUERNICAbless
haha you have 2x yellow cards. i hope you get banned soon.

So he was taking a break for christmas, then, after that was over, scheduled a surgery for something that was bugging him, and now talks about other potential matchups?

He is trying to prolong his time being inactive until GSP shows up or Silva gets the rematch.

Losing to every contender you've faced besides Rockhold doesn't mean you get to cheat every other contender out there who have actually earned their title shots.

Winston Churchill would be disgusted with this bum represnting the UK

Bisping is a yellow cur, he should be stripped.

He deserves that how? By one fluke punch in a title fight he had no business being in, and after that fighting the elderly and nearly getting his head ripped off? I will guarantee you he'll sit om that belt right up to summer, and will beg Daner to make Yoel and Jacare (when he beats Boetsch) fight again, match up the winner of Weidman-Mousasi against Rockhold and after those fights are announced he'll pop up saying he's healthy but all contenders have a fight lined up so he will fight Anderson Silver because that is what the fans wanna see. His squirming for money like a politician is getting embarrassing.

The count will retire with his next loss, so money fights make sense for him.

Why would he retire? He's been through journeyman status and everyone counting him out and has come through to champion. What gives you the impression that he is so weak-minded as to retire after his next loss? He is one of the few champions in the UFC right now who has come back from bad losses, never been hype-trained in his life, never been gifted anything he has worked hard for his title and he deserves it no matter what you think of his personality. And no way he's quitting if he loses that belt he'll keep fighting trying to get it back. He showed true heart in that last Hendo fight and I massively respect his development as a fighter even though I don't personally like the guy.

Strip this coward of the belt

What? Try to take the belt from him yourself if he's such a coward. See what happens big man.

Losing to every contender you've faced besides Rockhold doesn't mean you get to cheat every other contender out there who have actually earned their title shots.

Winston Churchill would be disgusted with this bum represnting the UK

Losing to every contender you face?? In his last 11 fights the guy has only lost 3 times to top competition. He's on a 5 fight win streak and won his belt with a legit KO. Name a better Winston Churchill representative out there then would you?

He deserves that how? By one fluke punch in a title fight he had no business being in, and after that fighting the elderly and nearly getting his head ripped off? I will guarantee you he'll sit om that belt right up to summer, and will beg Daner to make Yoel and Jacare (when he beats Boetsch) fight again, match up the winner of Weidman-Mousasi against Rockhold and after those fights are announced he'll pop up saying he's healthy but all contenders have a fight lined up so he will fight Anderson Silver because that is what the fans wanna see. His squirming for money like a politician is getting embarrassing.

He obviously did have business being there because he won the fight? And the elderly guy you were probably wiling to win, put Bisping through a beating you would not even survive let alone come back from to win. He is happy to fight anyone the UFC put in front of him, he's happy to fight Romero and after one of the most devastating KOs of his career he came back to avenge that loss too.

Haters are only gonna hate it's just sad though.

Bisping also covertly had a go at Conwit McGurgle i mean McGregor when he said of himself that he is the MW champ i have to defend my belt. Something Chicken McNuggets appears afraid to do. He has never stepped up once for a title defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back