Frank Mir still looking to get back in the octagon in 2018, eyes trilogy fight with Brock Lesnar

hqdefault.jpg

who wouldn't want one more big payday before retirement?

it's more interesting to me than Tito v Shamrock III, but not much more.

Let them both eat kangaroo meat if it goes down.

Mir's obsession with Brock is one of the crazier things in MMA. Doesn't seem to get better with time.

Brock will never fight again.
Brock coming back the way he did, juiced to the gills and them allowing it was truly a disgrace to both Mark Hunt and the UFC as a whole. It was just a money grab and I would agree it's doubtful he will ever fight again.

The only way Mir should get in a cage should be to do a post fight interview, he's done.

Why not try to fight Mcgregor?

I bet alot of people think Mcgregor will win

Of course he will like that it's a huge pay day and major attention and publicity.

If Lesnar is back (and I believe he will) he fights 1 time in 2017 and if he loses he is out, if he wins he gets a tittle shot and then he is out.

Fighting is a younger man game even if we are pushing the limits in the HW division because lack of that much talent and even the older guys can KO if they land but if we are real here the moment you reach 40 you are kinda done athletically speaking you are just fighting on experience and the skills you have but if you meet up with a late 20's or a 30's skilled fighter you are going down.

Outside of the UFC and let them both be juiced as fuck.

I'm in.

Back