Let's learn with Stipe

madi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Now that's a real champ attitude right here.

No bitching on social media.
No calling for "money fights".
No trashtalk to get easy opponents.

He just wait for UFC to call, and fight the bests of his division with no hesitation.

If you want to be the best, you gotta fight the best.

WAR STIPE!

9948585_G.jpg

Now that's a real champ attitude right here.

No bitching on social media.
No calling for "money fights".
No trashtalk to get easy opponents.

He just wait for UFC to call, and fight the bests of his division with no hesitation.

If you want to be the best, you gotta fight the best.

WAR STIPE!

9948585_G.jpg

nah he was bitching about his contract with helwani recently

It is true, Stipe, DC, DJ and Cody are the only real, old school champions nowadays. Respect

He did say that $600k was a "slap in the face" and was buttmad that Overeem made more

that has nothing to do with what TS said. and he wasnt bitching, he was very polite about getting the money he has earned. sounds like he got it too, so the only one bitching are the people who dont like it.

So, when he finds out that he... The champion. Got paid less than the challenger he dispatched, in the first round. He's not allowed to make his feelings known ?

The UFC lied to him, you fucking douchebag. I'd be pissed too. And don't fucking lie, and say you wouldn't be pissed too. He said it once. He's not harping on it.

Has he refused to fight ? Is he holding shit up ? Is he trying to cherry pick either a contender, or money fight ?

Don't be such a fuckin cunt.

JDS is an easy fight. Dude is punch drunk now.

So, when he finds out that he... The champion. Got paid less than the challenger he dispatched, in the first round. He's not allowed to make his feelings known ?

The UFC lied to him, you fucking douchebag. I'd be pissed too. And don't fucking lie, and say you wouldn't be pissed too. He said it once. He's not harping on it.

Has he refused to fight ? Is he holding shit up ? Is he trying to cherry pick either a contender, or money fight ?

Don't be such a fuckin cunt.

hey you know what when someone pisses me off at work i dont go online and whine about it

He was just saying that the champ deserves more money than a contender. And I agree.
So he can bitch like the others you are talking shit about as long as you agree with him he is a better champ?
Woodley was right about you.

Stipe has not accepted the JDS fight.

At this point it's just a rumor.

Ariel says they are still a ways away from making that fight happen.

So he can bitch like the others you are talking shit about as long as you agree with him he is a better champ?
Woodley was right about you.

lol I don't have any problem with Woodley.

He can say whatever he want as long as he fights with the best of the division.

hey you know what when someone pisses me off at work i dont go online and whine about it

I didn't realize you were a sport's celebrity. Do you get interviewed on the radio, TV, or web quite often ?

No...Because you're a useless little cunt.

He was lied to by his employer. For the sole purpose of lowballing him. Of course, you try to draw a parallel between that. And your 18 yr old boss, telling you to hurry the fuck up, with those fries. Because some asshole in the drive-thru is waiting on them.

Shut the fuck up.

He also has quite a boring personality. Though I love watching him fight.

Not a fan of the guy but I respect the hell outta him for actually fighting without bitching.

Back