Stipe is going to go down as the HW GOAT

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
Mark my words Stipe is going to defend his belt at least 6 more times over the next 2 years.

He will go down with the most HW defenses in history of UFC. Even the clowns who don't like him because he doesn't run his mouth like Conor, have to admit he's a fun fighter to watch. He knocks out most of his opponents in the hardest division. He's not scared to fight anyone and with all his improvements I just don't see him being beat.

His only challenges are JDS and Ngannou. What about Cain??! I think he would run through Cain. His boxing is far superior, he has much longer reach and his wrestling would negate Cains.
JDS chin is shot now and we know Stipes is made of iron ( was still conscious after taking about 10 full punches on the chin from a 250 lb HW). He's taking the same punches from JDS, that put away many of JDS's opponents.
Ngannou is the most legimate challenge but I feel Stipes wrestling, his high level boxing and his experience would give him the W.

Long live the King of Kings, the baddest man on the planet, the one and only, Stipe "Stiopic" Miocic!!!

stipe-miocic-poses-with-his-new-ufc-heavyweight-championship-belt-picture-id531492276

Wrong, Jon Jones, he will come back to finish cleaning out LHW and then dominate this shallow division

Stipe will lose many times like all the HW s,being a HW MMA fighter means you will lose a lot

He needs a more American name, Chuck Steak or something. Joking people!

This guy can't even sell a ppv.

Once he loses he'll be sent to the back burner.

Mark my words Stipe is going to defend his belt at least 6 more times over the next 2 years.

He will go down with the most HW defenses in history of UFC. Even the clowns who don't like him because he doesn't run his mouth like Conor, have to admit he's a fun fighter to watch. He knocks out most of his opponents in the hardest division. He's not scared to fight anyone and with all his improvements I just don't see him being beat.

His only challenges are JDS and Ngannou. What about Cain??! I think he would run through Cain. His boxing is far superior, he has much longer reach and his wrestling would negate Cains.
JDS chin is shot now and we know Stipes is made of iron ( was still conscious after taking about 10 full punches on the chin from a 250 lb HW). He's taking the same punches from JDS, that put away many of JDS's opponents.
Ngannou is the most legimate challenge but I feel Stipes wrestling, his high level boxing and his experience would give him the W.

Long live the King of Kings, the baddest man on the planet, the one and only, Stipe "Stiopic" Miocic!!!

stipe-miocic-poses-with-his-new-ufc-heavyweight-championship-belt-picture-id531492276
yep
LMFAO @ a guy who lost to struve in his prime as GOAT.
he was nowhere near his prime in that fight. hes there now. late start in MMA.

I like Stipe. If he can get by JDS and Cain, he probably will hold the belt for a while. Thats an enormous IF though.

I like Stipe. If he can get by JDS and Cain, he probably will hold the belt for a while. Thats an enormous IF though.
i think cain has no choice but to watch stipe walk right by him unfortunately.

we shall see. i sorta doubt he will, but he could.

curious how you came up with 6 defenses in 2 years, considering he's fought twice a year since 2012....

10-2 in the UFC is pretty good so far. That's 10 more UFC wins than Fedor ;P

Fedors holds that right now.

I think he may be the one to break the 2 title defense record

Former baseball player? I like his style.. i'll always be a fan.

I like Stipe and I think he beats everyone except Cain but my god, when he smiles he looks like a proper 'tard.

Back