Shogun must have been subbed a lot today...

War shogun, at this point fuck the haters keep entertaining win or lose shogun bring the heat dorks

USADA Shogun gonna be multidivisional champ

War shogun, at this point fuck the haters keep entertaining win or lose shogun bring the heat dorks
I don't know, man...I don't want to see him like Chuck and Wanderlei in retirement, and it's probably too late as it is; Shogun has taken some punishment. The Hendo fights and the Jones fight had to have added 15 years to his mental age.

I don't know, man...I don't want to see him like Chuck and Wanderlei in retirement, and it's probably too late as it is. Shogun has taken some punishment. The Hendo fights and the Jones fight had to add 15 years to his mental age.
I feel u bro, but i still think hes good to go :)

Cut down to 185 already.

Pretty hard to disagree looking at that photo. But honestly at this point in his career 205 might be better as long as he's not fighting top tier guys. 185 has slowly become a shark tank, while 205 has guys like Illir, nikita krylov, corey anderson, and cirkunov in the top 10 that Shogun can definitely beat (and has in the case of Anderson).

That being said, Whittiker / Shogun would be bananas and I'd probably pick him to beat Bisping .

So I think better for his career and record to stay @ 205, but a lot more fun/name match ups @ 185.

Shogun got solid jitz

Subbed, unlikely. What happened was likely much worse. Shogun, with his 80 year old man knees, was forced to walk around all day with Maia holding onto his back.

Shogun got solid jitz
Yeah he does!
Chael+Sonnen+Guillotine+Chokes+Mauricio+Shogun+Rua+-+UFC+on+Fox+Sports+1.gif

Pretty hard to disagree looking at that photo. But honestly at this point in his career 205 might be better as long as he's not fighting top tier guys. 185 has slowly become a shark tank, while 205 has guys like Illir, nikita krylov, corey anderson, and cirkunov in the top 10 that Shogun can definitely beat (and has in the case of Anderson).

That being said, Whittiker / Shogun would be bananas and I'd probably pick him to beat Bisping .

So I think better for his career and record to stay @ 205, but a lot more fun/name match ups @ 185.
I think at 185 with a good weight cut Shogun would be able to implement more of a well rounded MMA game... At 205 hes more of a striker with great KO power. The problem is that the weight cut could easily make him more injury prone... Tough task.

Cut down to 185 already.
Once Jon Jones came into the picture, Shogun along with Machida and Evans should have made the move down to MW. Shogun looks good in this picture. Evans vs Shogun at MW would be good.

Yeah he does!
Chael+Sonnen+Guillotine+Chokes+Mauricio+Shogun+Rua+-+UFC+on+Fox+Sports+1.gif

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/6/5784298/chael-sonnen-shogun-rua-lucky-ufc-news

Here is what you have to understand. I caught him, I got lucky. That was a lucky move. If we would fight ten more times, I would never catch that move again. But he has never said that. He let me have my 15 minutes of fame. He shut his mouth and walked out. I would do the same thing. But very few guys follow that code. Say what you want before the fight, but when it's done, you accept the result. You let the other guy be happy, if he gets his hand raised, he gets his hand raised. Until this day, 'Shogun' has never said 'that was lucky' or 'give me a rematch' or 'I didn't feel good'. So, I'll say for him. It was lucky and I don't think that was the best 'Shogun'.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back