Jason Knight is going to get his very own Wiki page after Saturday Night

HuskySamoan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jason Knight is a guy I expected nothing from and have continued to be surprised with. He's only 24, and has a 16-2 professional record and 5-0 amateur with notable wins over guys like Jim Alers 13-3, Musa Khamanaev 17-5 and Thiago Moises 9-1. He's tenacious, shows skills everywhere the fight goes and puts on a torrential pace.

He's show some holes, he definitely fades a bit in fights and takes some unnecessary damage, mostly I think these two things come from him approaching every fight as if he's going to war. but the physicality and athleticism is surprisingly there more than I expected, the speed, technique and heart are too. I expect he's going to outclass Bruce Leeroy in a wild fight. I do think he's going to need to find a better gym to train at, at least for fight camps because Mississippi won't cut it forever. His fight IQ is another real concern, but he's a talented prospect under the radar and this is a great fight.

Well, we all have our goals.

Oh I just realized it might sound like I was announcing I was going to be making a wiki page for him, I'm not...don't care. Just seemed like a tongue and cheek way to raise attention to Knight and discuss this fight.

Kind of off topic but on, did that douche bag that tried to get MMA stuff deleted from wikipedia finally give up?

Jason Knight joined sherdog yesterday to big'up Jason Knight whist trying his very best to not look like a white knight douche...

I like this prospect. Unfortunately, I think Caceres is just too athletic, too fast and too diverse for him. Jason Knight is practically the younger version of Cole Miller, and Miller was outclassed for the first 2 rounds.

I like this prospect. Unfortunately, I think Caceres is just too athletic, too fast and too diverse for him. Jason Knight is practically the younger version of Cole Miller, and Miller was outclassed for the first 2 rounds.

Caceres is a hard one to read, sometimes he shows up and looks amazing and I could certainly be wrong but I'm calling it now, I think you'll be surprised because Jason Knight is going to be the one looking fast and athletic Saturday night.

Oh I just realized it might sound like I was announcing I was going to be making a wiki page for him, I'm not...don't care. Just seemed like a tongue and cheek way to raise attention to Knight and discuss this fight.
you dont care but started a thread about it jeez...

Caceres has a shaky chin, and Knight will definitely take one to land one which could be disaster for Caceres. I don't see Knight trying to play the distance game with Caceres, Knight will get him in the second I think Caceres is too fragile imo.

you dont care but started a thread about it jeez...

I meant I don't care whether or not he has a Wiki page, I care about this fight and him as dark prospect in one of the best divisions, ya nudnik.

should be a good fight. I think betting the over is the way to go. Neither guy has been a big finisher of late.

I meant I don't care whether or not he has a Wiki page, I care about this fight and him as dark prospect in one of the best divisions, ya nudnik.
you are one hell of a retard your thread title is

you are one hell of a retard your thread title is
Right I said that I posted that tongue and cheek as a way to raise attention to this fight and that I don't intend to make him a wiki page nor do I really care all that much about that in particular. Relax buddeh.

Back