Remember when everyone said Rothwell would murk JDS?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
After the 173263837 threads about "remember when ya'll thought Ronda could beat men?!" i remember something even more disturbing imo.

The majority thought Rothwell would beat JDS when it got announced. The ones who disagreed got ethered. Including me. Hilarious lol.

The majority? JDS was the betting favorite in that fight IIRC. Not sure what margin but no way the majority thought Rothwell would win. A vocal minority doesn't mean anything. If you go by whose voices are the loudest you'd think everyone is a feminist who voted for Bernie Santard.

Is jds miocic official ?

I'm on that jds war wagon lol

It was due to the reem finishing Jds. On these boards you are only as good as your last fight!

The majority? JDS was the betting favorite in that fight IIRC. Not sure what margin but no way the majority thought Rothwell would win. A vocal minority doesn't mean anything. If you go by whose voices are the loudest you'd think everyone is a feminist who voted for Bernie Santard.
Big ben dominated every poll in here. And on Reddit.

Fuck the casuals. We are the hardcores and should know better

Don't remember anyone saying Rothwell murders JDS. I like Big Ben but I would never have thought that. I would have thought he had a good chance but no way better than 50-50. JDS looked like shit vs Cain in the 2nd and 3rd fights but JDS is still a championship level fighter.

That was an odd fight. Big Ben looked lethargic as fuck. He was complaining he had mad injuries going into the fight but it came off as excuses.

It was a valid opinion at the time though considering everything that had happened

Big Ben is still legit

Actually I do. I wasn't surprised tho. Sherdog is known to have short memory and go with the flavor of the month.

Oh, are you saying you were right TS?

Told us so?

Want a cookie? Validation?

people posted opinions on an internet forum? and ts got salty?

<24><24><24>
{<BJPeen}

Rothwell was on a long (for HW) win streak and JDS just came off of a brutal loss to someone Rothwell had already smoked.

Even then, I still knew JDS was going to spark him up bad.

The betting line was even so I don't know what you're talking about.

After the 173263837 threads about "remember when ya'll thought Ronda could beat men?!" i remember something even more disturbing imo.

The majority thought Rothwell would beat JDS when it got announced. The ones who disagreed got ethered. Including me. Hilarious lol.
Ya, no

Majority? Come the fuck on, it wasnt even 25% of the board, and those people got ridiculed at every step of the way

I'm embarrassed to say I was one of them. Junior had taken so much punishment I thought his time as a top fighter was passing.

Back