Vid: Robin Black's breakdown of Jorge Masvidal

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Masvidal is gonna surprise a lot of people. One of the most underrated mma fighters ever.

Dude is well rounded as hell, IF ONLY HE FOUGHT MORE AGGRESSIVELY!! I hope he pulls a gegard and just starts going for the kill. He has all the tools to be an elite top contender possible champ

He has no killer instinct and he's boring as fuck.

He is highly overrated on Sherdog.

Dude is well rounded as hell, IF ONLY HE FOUGHT MORE AGGRESSIVELY!! I hope he pulls a gegard and just starts going for the kill. He has all the tools to be an elite top contender possible champ
He already shown he's fighting diferently now against Ellenberger. Hope he keeps it up now he has more gas in the tank because he doesn't cut much weight now. Could defo be a future champ.

Love Masvidal but can barely listen to Black's sherdog-level breakdown.... Man he is SO SHIT.

Is the UFC still using his breakdowns or are they sick of his HOT LAVA HOT LAVA FLIM FLAM hyperbole they banished him back to The Lame Network?

He already shown he's fighting diferently now against Ellenberger. Hope he keeps it up now he has more gas in the tank because he doesn't cut much weight now. Could defo be a future champ.

If he can start off faster and quit coasting in later rounds, he could make waves within the division.

My point is that he isn't an elite fighter, not championship material. I guess we'll see.

I hear you, but that's what a lot of people thought about RDA (me included), Lawler, Cody, Stipe, I could go on and on. I think Jorge has the skills, we'll see if he can put it all together.

If he can start off faster and quit coasting in later rounds, he could make waves within the division.
This post reads like: if he would just fight harder he'd be awesome.

Imo, it's not because he has no heart, it's because he's lazy. He also seems like he feels entitled to win the round, and the judges are always wrong.

Which is worse, lacking heart or being a lazy professional?

I hear you, but that's what a lot of people thought about RDA (me included), Lawler, Cody, Stipe, I could go on and on. I think Jorge has the skills, we'll see if he can put it all together.
OK, fair enough - But Jorge has been around forever. He better get it together quickly.

This post reads like: if he would just fight harder he'd be awesome.

Imo, it's not because he has no heart, it's because he's lazy. He also seems like he feels entitled to win the round, and the judges are always wrong.

Which is worse, lacking heart or being a lazy professional?

I think you're confusing lack of heart with poor in fight IQ.

Ah the flim flam, Sapp-Diaz scale, fruity motherfucker who hates A. Silva and rides Conor's tip. Cool.

Back