Khabib is gonna KO Conor, Cold. It will be the most humilating KO loss since Ronda. Career ending!!!

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry guys but it's going to happen.

Conor is gonna get hit by Khabib standing, get KO'd, then Khabib is gonna GNP till the ref stops it....Conor will make the most humiliating face in history and probably twitch with the GNP.

After that, all he worked for, will be gone...He won't be popular and won't be the same again.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Dee's reaction will be 10x worst than this.

Most humiliating?

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Keep dreaming angry troll.

Khabib may win but Conor will still be a top fighter.

Well at least your thread made me wondering. What would be a bigger surprise: Khabib ko'ing Conor or Conor submitting Khabib?

I mean its mma so anything can happen but I doubt it

Lee Roy, you need to either try harder or give it up, son.

Why don't you use your Nostradamus-like powers on something more interesting and important? Maybe it's because you're just a 12 year old kid bored on his computer with nothing better to do than make pointless threads.

Time will tell.

technically, that would be a tko, not a ko

TS says shit like this about every Conor fight. Why would anyone take him seriously?

Sorry guys but it's going to happen.

Conor is gonna get hit by Khabib standing, get KO'd, then Khabib is gonna GNP till the ref stops it....Conor will make the most humiliating face in history and probably twitch with the GNP.

After that, all he worked for, will be gone...He won't be popular and won't be the same again.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Dee's reaction will be 10x worst than this.

Yes, feeling better now?

Back