Bisping vs Rockhold - The difference in Respect

MMonk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Just watch and see.
That Bisping ego... hopefully Noforgayjesus shuts him up real good!

Yeah, I remember, cuz Salthold went on & on about it after Mike knocked him the F out.

Mommy Mommy the kids don't play murder respectfully!

salty_zpsakoftku9.gif

Yeah, I remember, cuz Salthold went on & on about it after Mike knocked him the F out.
Rockhold showed much more respect after he strangled Bisping in their first fight. Bisping's behavior after their second fight was simply embarrassing.

The video looks pretty bad for Bisping but Luke was talking a ton of shit before the fight, showing no respect. There is two sides to this story. Luke crushes Bisping in a rematch.

You do realize that Bisping's "Fuck You" wasn't just to Rockhold but to all of the MMA fans around the world that have never given him the credit he deserves. I truly believe he is a clean fighter and has always been. He has come up a hair short every time he was close to a title shot but always lost to know juicers. Chael, Wanderlei, Vitor, Henderson are all known to have been on PEDs. The only losses at MW that were to guys not proven to be on juice in their career were Rockhold and Kennedy. The guy also put a huge amount of money in Rockhold and his bank accounts if Luke ever comes back for a rematch, title or no title that fight will sell. I hope Rashad comes up with an impressive MW debut as those two could rematch theri LHW fight.

Neither guy has ever been a paragon of virtue or respect. But yeah, Bisping's behavior after that fight was embarrassing and cringe-worthy.

Luke didn't take Michael seriously in their fight, he thought it would be like a walk in the park.

That's less respectful than 'fuck you'.

Luke didn't take Michael seriously in their fight, he thought it would be like a walk in the park.

That's less respectful than 'fuck you'.
\Hilarious Ko and a nice payday for me thank you cucks and Vegas betting odds getting it wrong. LULz had by all.

Yeah but that's Bisping for you man. He's just a dick.

The video looks pretty bad for Bisping but Luke was talking a ton of shit before the fight, showing no respect. There is two sides to this story. Luke crushes Bisping in a rematch.

I doubt there will be a rematch.
Bisping will be retired by the tims Luke earns another title shot.

Both ducking the LION VITOR. Same guy who ktfo of both those guys. Bisping the paper champ is fighting 50yr olds and WWs. Luke is being dumb dating hollywood whores vs banging gurls and fighting the BEST.

War Vitor!

Both ducking the LION VITOR. Same guy who ktfo of both those guys. Bisping the paper champ is fighting 50yr olds and WWs. Luke is being dumb dating hollywood whores vs banging gurls and fighting the BEST.

War Vitor!
How can you duck what doesn't win fights anymore?

Neither guy has ever been a paragon of virtue or respect. But yeah, Bisping's behavior after that fight was embarrassing and cringe-worthy.

Bisping is always embarassing and cringe-worthy. Even as a fan of his, I am happy to admit that. I think he always takes trash talking too far, but I guess that's just the way he is. I think in general British people are much funnier though he provides a very bad example of British banter & what we like to call 'piss-taking'.

War Vitor!

TRT & Roid comments aside (although they are due in abundance)... Ducking in what way? Both have fought him. Both lost, but I revert to my original statement. Even so, Vitor has failed to make champion level in either 185 or 205 divisions despite having more opportunities at it than Jenna Jameson has had BBCs

How can you duck what doesn't win fights anymore?
Yes, explain to me the rationale for bisping fighting a 60 yr old man hendo. Vs an available Vitor who just ktfo out of you and the Hendo. The same guy you recently fought and was gifted a decision by those british judges.

Bisping is always embarassing and cringe-worthy. Even as a fan of his, I am happy to admit that. I think he always takes trash talking too far, but I guess that's just the way he is. I think in general British people are much funnier though he provides a very bad example of British banter & what we like to call 'piss-taking'.

TRT & Roid comments aside (although they are due in abundance)... Ducking in what way? Both have fought him. Both lost, but I revert to my original statement. Even so, Vitor has failed to make champion level in either 185 or 205 divisions despite having more opportunities at it than Jenna Jameson has had BBCs
And so has hendo. Yet the "champ" bisping lobbied for a fight vs a 60 yr old hendo vs avenging a guy (vitor) who most recently ktfo out of you (the champ) and your opponent. LMFAO!!! Btw Vitor was available for the fight.

Back