Fighters who are loved/fan favorites here on Sherdog, but you're the completely opposite

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The opposite meaning, you dislike. Not hate. Hate is such a strong word. I'm saying it upfront that though I dislike them, I do respect these fighters for the work they put it, their contributions, dedication, great fights they've had in the sport of MMA.

My picks.

Wanderlei Silva - was never a fan, but I respect the man for what he's done in the past for the sport. Such a shame I wasn't a hardcore MMA fan during Pride days.

Werdum - again, never was a fan. Very skilled fighter. But I find his antics annoying.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk - great fighter. I got nothing to say, but I'm not really liking her vibe.

Your picks? Again, no hate. Always respect.

tumblr_mclluzXHUZ1rcdzxto1_500_zpsdeae2666.gif

Last edited:
The opposite meaning, you dislike. Not hate. Hate is such a strong word. I'm saying it upfront that though I dislike them, I do respect these fighters for the work they put it, their contributions, dedication, great fights they've had in the sport of MMA.

My picks.

Wanderlei Silva - was never a fan, but I respect the man for what he's done in the past for the sport. Such a shame I wasn't a hardcore MMA fan during Pride days.

Werdum - again, never was a fan. Very skilled fighter. But I find his antics annoying.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk - great fighter. I got nothing to say, but I'm not really liking her vibe.

Your picks? Again, no hate. Always respect.

tumblr_mclluzXHUZ1rcdzxto1_500_zpsdeae2666.gif
Noooooo not jj
Wtf fuck man ..
you better reconsider lol

Maia. Zero popcorn, hope he never gets a title shot.

Noooooo not jj
Wtf fuck man ..
you better reconsider lol

I actually pick her most of the time to win in her fights. She's a great champ. I just don't like her vibe.

I actually pick her most of the time to win in her fights. She's a great champ. I just don't like her vibe.
That's cool
I still love her

Bring in that 125 division for her. 2 division champ for sure

Anderson Silva, Ronda Rousey

Anderson Silva, Ronda Rousey

Pretty sure Ronda isn't getting any love here on SD. But I get it that the casuals do.

i dislike matt serra
i mostly like ronda and jones

Maia. Zero popcorn, hope he never gets a title shot.

#1 answer
The sheep like him because "he's nice" and he gives others that can't throw a punch a glimmer of hope that they could also succeed by flopping to the ground.

Back