DC had no intention of "fighting" AS

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Silva went to the fight one week short notice after having months without no training, what did Cormier do ?

Layed on top of him , humped him for all the fight 0 damage , completly scared of any stand up.

Sorry DC but nobody cares , i hope Jones wipes your ass for the second time.

ufc200_10_cormier_vs_silva_008.jpg
http://media.ufc.tv/photo_galleries..._silva_001/ufc200_10_cormier_vs_silva_008.jpg

Blame Silva for not being able to do something to prevent that.

lol at one week notice
it was 2 days

spider bless

Yeah because that's how you become champ.After the mental torture of going through a weight-cut and Jon Jones's trainwreck,you go out guns blazing,on short notice against the GOAT...

What did you want DC to do? Wrestling is his bread and butter, why couldn't Silva get up? And lol at Jones wiping his ass, love Jones but had to juice to beat DC which was very competive, and they both gassed.

i thought we got past that whole 'a real man doesn't try to win; a real man stands and bangs' bullshit a decade or two ago?

What did you want DC to do? Wrestling is his bread and butter, why couldn't Silva get up? And lol at Jones wiping his ass, love Jones but had to juice to beat DC which was very competive, and they both gassed.
Prove Jones was on steroids at that time.

It was an extremely embarrassing performance.

He wants us to take him seriously and not as a paper champion?

Why has DC gone from KOing hws to scraping decisions?

Why has DC gone from KOing hws to scraping decisions?
USADA. He also cut down an entire weight division at a time in which most men his age are getting fat and lazy.

Silva did DC a favor
Helped make him all that money
I'm pretty sure DC could've beat him standing up
He wanted to do as less damage as possible humping him for 3 rounds
DC's a good man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back