Julianna Pena calls Holly Holm "The Buster Douglas" of MMA.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"She beat the Buster Douglas of MMA, So what? Buster Douglas had his one moment against Mike Tyson and then he lost every other big fight he was in. Holly, she had her moment against Ronda, she beat Ronda, and now they’re giving her another title fight even though she lost two fights in a row. Who else did she beat besides Ronda? No one. She’s this sport’s Buster Douglas.”

Pena insists that she didn’t have much to learn from Shevchenko’s victory over Holm, in which she took 49-46 scores across the board to win a five-round unanimous decision.

“It was little pitter-patter point fighting, It wasn’t exciting. Holly just wants to outpoint people like she did as boxer and Valentina was just better at it that night. She does that too, she goes for points, and she was better at it than Holly.”

“That’s not what’s going to happen on Saturday night, I’m not going to just stand there and point fight, I’m going to go in there and be exciting and go for the finish.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/2...kos-win-over-buster-douglas-of-mma-holly-holm

What does this means for Amanda Nunes? She's Evander Holyfield? Or Lennox Lewis?

Beating ronda >>>anything Pena has done.

Rather be Buster Douglas than someone that nobody knows and who most of her opponents have meh records.

Is she old enough to remember Buster or watched his fight on YouTube

Holly would buster her douglas
Valentina, for the love of God, please beat this evil, chupacabra into a living death.

Oh.. hard to like this chick.

Way to catty and crazy in my book.

Good like Pena hope you do it and don't let her decision you with wrestling.

It's kinda funny, wouldn't even mention Ronda in the same sentence as Tyson though.

Don't get all the hate for Pena...it's like she kicked Sherdog in the balls or something.

pena is definitely up there when it comes to pound for pound least likeable fighters. i feel cringy just reading what she's said.

Back