Tyron Woodley proves once again how MMA fans are so easy to manipulate

Craw

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Why is Tyron talking so much about racism? Because he's playing a fucking character, that's why.

So clear as water, Tyron is just playing a gimmick and trying to get people's attention with polemic. Its appareantly working since a lot of people are getting pissed at his comments and he's been the focus in all MMA recently.

Just like Mcgregor did at stealing Ric Flair's character, Tyron Woodly is becoming a thing by creating controversy with all the racism bait stuff, dude is a genius and you all are a bunch of morons who can't see dude is not serious at all about all of this shit.

Well screaming RACISM!!!!!!! every chance he gets,is bound to get some response...

It's a gimmick but it's working so well because it's rooted in truth

Not true, Tyrone is a hard working citizen and is doing a good job exposing the racism in MMA and America

There is no master mind.

Tyrun is just acting like a basic bitch who gets attention for the first time and realizes what she needs to do to keep getting it.

However, i really do believe that he is unable to see that HE is the problem. And not his skin color.

giphy.gif

Racism is just a small percentage of the topics he's covered in media since he's become champion.

But racism is the thing that folks latch on to because ... the internet.

Except he wants to get people to buy his cards, which isn't gonna happen. ZZZZ

OP is right. There's no doubt in my mind that Tyron think there is some legit racism in MMA, but he also knows that vocalizing it, and making it a talking point will translate into clicks, and make this fight huge.

He's willing excepted the role as villain and Wonder boy being the "White knight" (pun intended) hero of this story.

I hope Wonder boy is thanking him, because Tyron is making him look great.

It's a gimmick but it's working so well because it's rooted in truth

This.

If you weren't racist at all, you wouldn't be bothered by his comments because you'd know he's not talking about you.

I'm white and I don't get rustled by Tyron's comments because I know he's not talking about me.

The only people getting upset are the one's who's racism he's calling out.

Let's see if any white person gets a pass after saying something racially controversial with the "it's just a character" spiel.

This.

If you weren't racist at all, you wouldn't be bothered by his comments because you'd know he's not talking about you.

I mean I don't agree with everything. The UFC has treated him very well(analysts gig, ability to open his own ATT gym, a very easy road to the title). But anyone who can't see the fanbase is majority white middle class and the UFC pushes guys who have a "look" i.e White like Gus, Weidmann, Sage, etc are fooling themselves

Lol at "mma fans are easy to manipulate" like mma fans are cut from a different cloth from lets say nfl or nba fans.

People on average are easy to manupulate. You say one thing that sparks their general area of agreement or substantiates their preconceived belief about something that had been sitting in the back of their head and you suddenly find them easy to manipulate.

I mean I don't agree with everything. The UFC has treated him very well(analysts gig, ability to open his own ATT gym, a very easy road to the title). But anyone who can't see the fanbase is majority white middle class and the UFC pushes guys who have a "look" i.e White like Gus, Weidmann, Sage, etc are fooling themselves

Lol agreed.

I disagree that he is the most mistreated champion, however.

The worst treated champion is easily and by far Jose Aldo, who's mistreatment also stems from UFC and UFC fan racism.

He was repeatedly slandered and had his name smeared by Dana, McGregor and the UFC because they wanted to promote a champion with a certain "look" instead.

Lol agreed.

I disagree that he is the most mistreated champion, however.

The worst treated champion is easily and by far Jose Aldo, who's mistreatment also stems from UFC and UFC fan racism.

He was repeatedly slandered and had his name smeared by Dana, McGregor and the UFC because they wanted to promote a champion with a certain "look" instead.

I think Aldo refusal to promote and at the very least learn some semblance of English hurt him. Look at Nunes. She's on talk shows and shit because she has charisma and can speak. Aldo doesn't and that's his own fault

No doubt in my mind paid Woodley shills are being paid to SPAM sherdog with Woodley threads to make Woodley seem like a "hot topic"...

Its all ARTIFICAL

WHEN Woodley's PPV FLOPS i cant wait to laugh at the idiots who were calling him a "genuis"

Woodley is just a racist. We need to start IGNORING HIM

Notice HOW all the Woodley threads are being started BY his WHITE KNIGHTS defending him.....hmmmm....proof its all fake to drum up "attention" and could be paid for shills

IF Woodley were truly getting to people like claimed, you would see hate threads....yet THERES hardly any...

Most dont give a shit about Woodley...

Its his 5 liberal white knight sherdog "fans" spamming threads about him to death

Last edited:
Rumor spreading on the web has started to become a crazy phenomenon where nerds can somehow manipulate the naive masses (avid social media users/anyone that seeks their self fulfillment online) from the safety of their room.

I believe it's called starting an echo chamber. Get Facebook/Twitter to reverberate the same rumor then all of a sudden you have a viral headline that people will skim over and credit as a legit story because it's "trending".

It kinda gives you insight to all the angry/lonely people out there.

Last edited:
Back