Who else is stoked for Smilin Sam vs Nate The Great this Sat?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is a really fun matchup. Really hard to predict how this one might play out. Alvey has one of the weirdest styles in the UFC yet some how manages to win most of his fights. Marquardt is a legend of the sport who not to long ago was being hounded to retire, but he's had some really good wins lately and almost looks to be on somewhat of a resurgence. Still I don't believe Nate can compete with the best of the division. However I do think he'll be able to deal with the extremely predictable style of Alvey. Sam certainly won't bring anything to the table Nate hasn't seen but its still ways possible Sam could land something big and put the lights away.

This is a really cool fight imo. I'm a fan of both guys and the winner will be a pretty nice win streak. I gotta a good feeling this one doesn't go the distance.

Who you guys got?

I love Sam, especially his wife. She is Beautiful.

ca09a422e6ec0445a5dba489d6822f01.jpg

Last edited:
Sam Alvey is one of the most boring fighters on the roster, minus his power. He just head hunts the entire fight and grins that creepy grin.

I hope Nate "tyrons" him

Marquardt is awesome and I hope he wins but I got Alvey by KO.

I wouldn't say I'm "stoked" but I am interested.

M mi
Sam Alvey is one of the most boring fighters on the roster, minus his power. He just head hunts the entire fight and grins that creepy grin.

I hope Nate "tyrons" him
In reality your probably right, but for some reason I find the guy extremely entertaining and I always fully tune in to his fights

M mi

In reality your probably right, but for some reason I find the guy extremely entertaining and I always fully tune in to his fights
I won't lie, I'll always watch his fights for the chance that it'll be 10 minutes of him staring until he decides to actually throw his hands

Nate is amazing with his combinations, he's a true master of the art.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(last gif is racist)

This is one of the better match-up cards overall. For Alvey/Nate I think Sam counter bombs him. Alvey usually looks for his big shots while Nate's way to victory is on the ground.

That i don't like the skinny model types that promote an unhealthy image for women?
Wtf? Sam Alvey being skinny promotes an unhealthy body image for women? Are you saying skinny guys make fat women want to lose weight and you dislike that because you're a chubby chaser?

I like this fight as well. Smilin' Sam is one of the most interesting UFC personalities, and Nate is really fun to watch because he has so much MMA experience at the elite level he really does bring the art to mixed martial arts. Nate's going to be a good test for Sam's one-dimensional style. I think Sam will have to show some other skills this time around. Good match-up.

Back