Whats the next great LHW fight?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some nice match ups already booked but nothing amazing...
Well when we will see a Gus Cormier or Cormier Jones fight?

Rumble Cormier is next.No matter when it happens it will be great!

maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly, without Jones, there isn't a single potential match up in LHW that would get me excited. I want to see him fight Rumble and rematch Gus and DC...but I don't really care if those 3 fight one another. I mean, i for sure would watch, but none of those fights make my nips hard.
And there's no prospects on the horizon.

Honestly, without Jones, there isn't a single potential match up in LHW that would get me excited. I want to see him fight Rumble and rematch Gus and DC...but I don't really care if those 3 fight one another. I mean, i for sure would watch, but none of those fights make my nips hard.
And there's no prospects on the horizon.
I think by the end of 2017 LHW will be great again :)

Gus vs Glover if Glover beats Cannon Hands, or Gus vs Master Bader.

Cormier is a great fighter. one of the best ever. but he has 3 things not going for him: a) he's 2nd best in the Jones era, and b) his style of fighting is not one that lends itself to stardom, and c) neither does his personality.

yes, personality and KO's, that's what a majority of fans want, not to find out who's the best fighter within the rules.

which means he'll only garner attention if he fights A Johnson. and if A Johnson wins, more attention will be brought to the 205 division. because that's what people want.

not unlike baseball and dingers.

and as much as the "true baseball fan" loves sitting through a Jamie Moyer like 78mph fastball ground ball pitching 6 hitter (6 ground ball singles) 2-1 win, even they have to acknowledge (maybe with a shake of their head) that most fans want dingers....some of us who love watching Cormier dominate his opponents also must accept that KO's and personality sell more PPVs, which gives us more MMA. so i shake my head and call myself content.

I take it you mean next after Tito vs Chael?

Cos we're not topping that shit this year

Cormier is a great fighter. one of the best ever. but he has 3 things not going for him: a) he's 2nd best in the Jones era, and b) his style of fighting is not one that lends itself to stardom, and c) neither does his personality.

yes, personality and KO's, that's what a majority of fans want, not to find out who's the best fighter within the rules.

which means he'll only garner attention if he fights A Johnson. and if A Johnson wins, more attention will be brought to the 205 division. because that's what people want.

not unlike baseball and dingers.

and as much as the "true baseball fan" loves sitting through a Jamie Moyer like 78mph fastball ground ball pitching 6 hitter (6 ground ball singles) 2-1 win, even they have to acknowledge (maybe with a shake of their head) that most fans want dingers....some of us who love watching Cormier dominate his opponents also must accept that KO's and personality sell more PPVs, which gives us more MMA. so i shake my head and call myself content.

:) hum.... Yeah, Cormier is a great fighter, but he is boring, doesnt take risks at all... I think hell never beat Jones and should be careful to not be KOd by Rumble on the rematch...
Call me crazy, but i still think Jones and Gus are the 2 best LHW nowadays, even with Gus losing to Cormier and Rumble.

Call me crazy, but i still think Jones and Gus are the 2 best LHW nowadays, even with Gus losing to Cormier and Rumble.
I'm like the opposite, I thought Gus was overrated before he ever lost to DC and Rumble for being tall and a tough matchup for Jones. lol

Back