Will Dominick Cruz finally stop the trash talk?

This is a little late.

Unlikely. Who knows how he really feels. Most of that was probably staged.
They talk like that to create the illusion of added friction and it's just to sell the fight

He already said after the fight ''Garbrandt wants rematch because he knows i'm better than him.'' So no.

The length of his reign gave him fuel, but now he was soundly touched up he has gotta slow it down

I don't like neck tattoos and Cruz is a very articulate well spoken guy.

Dom had a horse shoe up his ass. Cody took it out and BEAT him over the head with it!
LMFAO!

He got outclassed over 5 rounds quite easily by Cody. He needs to win some fights convincingly before asking for a title shot. That point fighter needs finishes and activity.

I'm devastated that my man Cruz lost to that numale hipster.

I can find no words.

This is a weird call-out, TS. Cruz has been dominant for a long time, and while he trash talks, the majority of what he says is simply fact. He just has a sharp tongue and knows how to shape those facts into soundbites to sell the fight. That being said, of course he'll continue to sell the fight with his wit/mouth, but the reason why I think this is a weird call-out is because he was extremely humble in defeat.

However, he's not going to be some sort of silent "beaten dog" leading up to the rematch, where he says nothing. That'd be stupid for a number of reasons. He ate his humble pie and now it's back to the drawing board. It'd be equally as bizarre to see him quiet and subservient as it would to see him acting overconfident.

That manlet dork got fucking dominated and embarassed. He should keep his mouth shut and be thankful Cody doesn't bash him more in the media.

That manlet dork got fucking dominated and embarassed. He should keep his mouth shut and be thankful Cody doesn't bash him more in the media.
Shit just got real.

Cruz is such a pretentious and cringy dork. Everything he says and does feels super forced and awkward.

So him saying Cody was going to miss all night was a fact? LMAO

{<jordan}
Thats not a fact, but if actually followed his career, you would see that he states alot of facts during press conferences. He doesn't say "Suck my big irish balls". Now that is what you call trash talk.

Thats not a fact, but if actually followed his career, you would see that he states alot of facts during press conferences. He doesn't say "Suck my big irish balls". Now that is what you call trash talk.
He does say 'you're going to be punching air all night' and 'im going to take you to school' they are both nonsense and both trashtalk. Deal with it, your Boy got crushed.

Back