Anderson Silva is 16- 4- 1 in the ufc

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody else with an impressive ufc record like that? I know Jones is close who else ?

Georges: 19-2 UFC record. Both losses avenged.

What was Hughes? I know he racked up some losses at the end

Anybody else with an impressive ufc record like that? I know Jones is close who else ?
Great example of someone that should have quit while he was way ahead. He should have stopped after the second Wiedman fight, in my opinion.

A lot of fighters skew their records by taking a bunch of losses at the end of their careers. Chuck, Hughes, Penn, Anderson Silva, Shogun, all these guys went too long.

I just noticed Aldo is 8 1 in the uf. While McGregor is 9 1 which is impressive being that aldo was in the ufc longer

When ur record is comparable to bader, etc and you have been busted for multiple roids you shouldn't be used as an example of greatness

GSP and Anderson's records in the UFC are impressive. Especially considering that the UFC didn't have as many cards during a majority of their prime years. Same can be said for Bisping, but I would rate GSP and Anderson ahead of him. I would give GSP and Anderson a tie. Just because of Anderson being willing to step up on some short notice fights and fight at a larger weight class a few times.

crazy that Silva was 16-0 before his losing streak. truly the GOAT for me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back