Chael is 41 and still thinks he is in it for a marathon

ChaelSonnenGSWKD

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Come on I thought he was a contender on Celebrity Apprentice but he ends up cheating and gets fired. He now needs to apologize to Tito in public. Lol.

His body looked really soft without the PEDs. And he tapped to a neck crank to a washed up Tito.

No, I don't think he's in it for the marathon.

Come on I thought he was a contender on Celebrity Apprentice but he ends up cheating and gets fired. He now needs to apologize to Tito in public. Lol.

You still think Chael says what he actually believes in.

giphy.gif

His body looked really soft without the PEDs. And he tapped to a neck crank to a washed up Tito.

Tito has always been better than Chael. I can't help but laugh at people that think Chael was/is better than Tito.

He had better wrestling and that is where the buck stopped. Tito had better subs (offense and defense), better striking, more toughness.

Last edited:
He's a garbage fighter, quit making threads about him.

Without the PEDs??? Forget the PEDs, the guy didn't spend a day near a gym before that fight.

And Chael wants Wanderlei Silva next....I think his marathon is about to end before it even begins.

He is doing for his unborn kids. Thats always going to come first for Chael..

Chael will have his hard core group of true believers even if he fights into his 50s and loses every fight from here on out. All he has to do is talk a big game and insult his opponents and they will buy his next fight. His fans claim he gets viewers cause he trolls them into wanting to see him lose but it's the other way around, sonnen sells his wolf tickets and his admirers buy them up.

Back