Will SJWoodley ever stop?

FrontNakedChoke

Reaction score
I can't even listen to him speak anymore and it's getting worse.

Once he loses to Wonderboy he'll wake up and wish he were still a (poorly treated) miserable champ.

Last edited:
Lol at SJWoodley.

Cryron doesn't have strong charisma.

He is desperate to sell ppvs so he is trying to piss as many people off as possible so they buy to watch him lose. Its transparent, pathetic and its not going to work.

He is very eloquent in his speaking ability. I just wish he'd choose his words more wisely.

He is desperate to sell ppvs so he is trying to piss as many people off as possible so they buy to watch him lose. Its transparent, pathetic and its not going to work.

Not true, it's obvious that if I don't buy his PPV it's because im a racist, and I'm not a racist, so I will buy this PPV.

even though I like WB, and don't like Woodley, I understand that it would also make me a racist, so I'm going to go for Woodley.

To show my support I will watch his PPV wearing a black lives matter t-shirt, and post it on his Instagram so he will know I'm not a racist, and I think u all should do the same

I will say...on mma hour, he talked about how likely it is that one of his children will be in mma, and if he doesn't speak up about these problems now to make things better for them, he wouldn't be able to live with himself

If he truly feels these are real problems, then I get why he is so vocal now

Fine, I'll do it.

1rlPc.gif

I will say...on mma hour, he talked about how likely it is that one of his children will be in mma, and if he doesn't speak up about these problems now to make things better for them, he wouldn't be able to live with himself

If he truly feels these are real problems, then I get why he is so vocal now
LMAO

Anyway,

To all sherdoggers, please stop making threads about Woodley. The ONLY WAY is to IGNORE Woodley

I can't wait for him to lose. He doesn't deserve a money fight

I can't even listen to him speak anymore and it's getting worse.
Other than Ariel's opening question on Sage, all the other questions were on Woodley's view on race problems. So unless he says next question what is he supposed to do.

Well, you only know its "getting worse" because you keep listening to him...so there's that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back