Cat Zingano Vs Jessica Eye

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This would be an interesting fight and they're both on losing streaks. Cat lost her last two fights but Ronda and Julianna were bad match-ups for her. I would have liked to have seen Cat fight Holly or McMann but they already have fights booked.

What do you guys think?

Wasn't Eye linked to Murphy or was that just some Twitter beef?

Eye has lost 5 in her last 6 including 4 in a row as well as a grappling loss to Miesha recently. She should be fighting girls at the absolute bottom of that totem pole.

Zingano vs Rousey is a fight I would like to see again, and it makes sense.

I don't think it was a bad match-up for Zingano. She was just an emotional wreck, following her Husband's suicide.

They are both on losing streaks, and Zingano needs to get one back, and Ronda needs to feel confident facing a contender she destroyed in the past.

It is the fight that makes sense for a Ronda return, and a Zingano push for a title.

Jessica Eye is on a 4 fight winning streak. She does nothing for anybody.

Jessica has the cuter face. I think in the all important ass department Jessica has that as well.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Isn't Cat at alliance mma now?
Alliance cat will be a handful for most of ladies.She certainly beats Eye.

I don't like it:
in spite of their losing streaks (well, most notably Eye's one) they are two of the most recognizable wmma fighters.
Make it so that there's the chance they might both get a win.
Plus Jessica should fight, anyway, someone ranked way below Cat, who is still ranked n°6

Jessica has the cuter face. I think in the all important ass department Jessica has that as well.

Wait, what were we talking about again?
Dude, do you even train UFC?
In the ass department it might be a split decision.

Sounds like you want eye to get cut

It's not that; I think Cat needs an easy fight next and since McMann and Holm already have fights booked, Jessica's the only fighter that makes sense for Cat to fight next.

It's not that; I think Cat needs an easy fight next and since McMann and Holm already have fights booked, Jessica's the only fighter that makes sense for Cat to fight next.
She could fight Alexis Davis maybe? Much more interesting fight than Eye, who needs to stay away from wrestlers big time.

Last edited:
came for pics... :mad:

ib622813.jpg

Bum ba-dum bum bum... bum bum!

She could fight Alexis Davis maybe? Much more interesting fight than Eye, who needs to stay away from wrestlers big time.
You're right! I can't believe I forgot about Davis. That would be an awesome fight.

Zingano or Alexis Davis for a return fight for Jessica Eye sounds good to me.

Back