I want a dominant champ who can't speak English. Fist vs Mouth talking

BR701

Don't give me number one bullshit
@Green
Reaction score
The shit talking mouthy superstars are getting boring to me.

I want a non english speaking HW or LHW who just comes in KO's the opponent and walks out. No hype job promotional shit.

Only problem is you'd have to be be 100 and 0 to get a title shot these days. It's all talk tweet and twats now.

You must enjoy Pride. Me too.
McGregor has been good for some fighters pay wise but it's also brought all the problems boxing has. Eventually there will be a fixed fight, with the dollars some are getting it's bound to happen.

I want a non english speaking HW or LHW who just comes in KO's the opponent and walks out. No hype job promotional shit.

Only problem is you'd have to be be 100 and 0 to get a title shot these days. It's all talk tweet and twats now.
What about fighters who make fighters TAP?
joe-rogan-asks-for-changes-to-ufc-interview-policy-after-overeem-tap-controversy.jpg

Take a look at featherweight then.
Apart from being small, Aldo has been crying endlessly for the last couple years.

I liked prime Aldo but I want my killer to be more than 5'7 please.

You just wanna see big dudes gettin' some. I dig it.

McGregor has been good for some fighters pay wise but it's also brought all the problems boxing has. Eventually there will be a fixed fight, with the dollars some are getting it's bound to happen.

Eventually? I think UFC was far more likely to be fixed when it was less popular, regulated and generally shadier.

I personally don't give a fuck what language a fighter speaks, I like to hear what fighters have to say but once there's a translator it's not a problem usually. It will always be a different story for casuals though and since that's where the money is I think more and more people will be at least attempting to speak English.

Apart from being small, Aldo has been crying endlessly for the last couple years.

Francis Ngannou seems like your type.

SoulfulNeedyHarvestmouse.gif

With a couple of more defenses you will have one in Stipe.

With a couple of more defenses you will have one in Stipe.
Lol

Subtle dig at Stipe, he does sound funny doesn't he

No more shit talkers, juse dudes pounding each other til one falls over

The forced shit talk the ufc is rewarding is pissing me off now bros

War Ngannou next GOAT

Just gotta see if he can go 2 rounds

Fucking Denver, good one ufc

you prefer big men dont you

Oh that's easy. See all you got to do is pay the UFC 150 million dollars a year to make up the difference in PPV sales since casuals won't be buying into a no English champ, then the UFC would be more than happy to cater exclusively to your demands.

How many mouthy superstars are there? You mean Stipe obviously.

idgaf about what language they speak.
only in MMA people are so interested in athletes' life, gossip, bank account (X has more money than Y so he's better) etc, just like WWE, in which the personality is the only reason in order to support or hate a 'wrestler'.

idk, sometimes we talk about how childish is Sherdog but i've noticed how in the last 2-3 years the mma audience (even outside of SD) tends to act like a 12 years old who is following WWE.
only people who actually have trained - and not even all of them - or 'hardcores' - and not even all of them - seem to stick to the sport side of the circus.

it's frustrating, i can say that i'm slightly losing interest in "those" MMA.

Thats why id like to aee some Asian champs.

Thaiboxers
Chinese Sanda
Japanese Karateka/Kickoxers.

Itll happen one day, I have hope/faith.

As long as you don't shit talk your way into laughable match ups, I've got no problem with it. Actually I would miss it if Trump were to make shit talking illegal.

Back