UFC London Main Event ?

cheese32165

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wtf is going on?

Fightclub tickets go sale 2moro and still no main event.

Reeeeèeeeee!!!!!!

These new matchmakers need to get their shit together, what a bunch of noobs. I live in Cambridge which is like 40 min away, they would have gotten my money with a decent main event but not any more.

You ‘aven’t got the bottle to do nuthin. You agree, no?

1125120320.jpg

Gus would be nice. If his back is alright.

It will likely be Gus vs Krylov i have seen a lot of rumors

They didn't have a main event last year either. Tickets still sold out straight away. And then they gave us Silva v Bisping :D

Yeah but they can't even roll out bisping to save a card these days as he's champ. I really think Manuwa will end up getting bumped up. I hope not though

I'm thinking Gustafsson headlines the card. He seems to be training hard with Manuwa, and Manuwa is the co main.

They didn't have a main event last year either. Tickets still sold out straight away. And then they gave us Silva v Bisping :D

I thought they had Bisping vs Mousasi which sold out and then replaced Mousasi with Silva

First post in forever, can't believe my avatar was Machida :) :) buzzing for this event. LETS GO!

I thought they had Bisping vs Mousasi which sold out and then replaced Mousasi with Silva
Yeah that was it. I'm a big mousasi fan so was really looking forward to it. I was almost disappointed when it got replaced

They've been putting Bisping in British cards for years. What's his status?

They will take a random fight from an already weak card and make it the main event of this card.

The time is now/World fucking domination/The UFC was never my friend, bunch of goofy eggs!

Just announced Leites vs Th.Santos is main event for London..

Even the cards that haven't looked great on paper have ended up being alright on the night,but I'm not travelling that far so I can understand people from further afield being reluctant to commit to the ball ache involved in travelling into that there London village on the strength of a so so looking line up of fights .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back