Khabib-no more a nice guy

tetya.kz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...atens-break-tony-fergusons-arm-ufc-209-012317

“If you watch when I fight dos Anjos, Michael Johnson, Darrel Horcher, these guys are my opponents but he’s a little bit different than other guys. I want to break his face because I want to teach him respect,” Nurmagomedov said about the fight with Ferguson. “When I fought with Michael Johnson, when I took his arm for the kimura, I can break it but I go very slowly, be careful because I don’t want to give him injury. Because I understand (the) fight was finished. I need only to go a little bit slowly and he tapped.

“If Tony Ferguson gives me this arm, I’m going to break his arm like Frank Mir-(Antonio Rodrigo) Nogueira.”

No more nice guy :)
There will be blood!
Hope it is not trashtalking, but genuine feelings. Bet there will be no handshakes.

When there's all this build up usually fights end up being underwhelming snoozers, which is n1 bullshit btw.

He is the only guy besides Jones that I really want to see get KTFO......

Fly eagle, fly!!

khabib_nurmagomedov-672x372.jpg

Should be suspended for wishing that he is Palhares. Preemptive safety procedure.

Khabib is a bit over rated. He has good wrestling but that's about it. Tony Ferguson is just as good of a grappler And Khabib will have a hard time out grappling him

Khabib is a bit over rated. He has good wrestling but that's about it. Tony Ferguson is just as good of a grappler And Khabib will have a hard time out grappling him

a hard time grappling? You idiot

So you're saying that Ferguson's grappling isn't good, since it's supposedly as good as Khabib's, and Khabib is supposedly only good at wrestling?

So you're saying that Ferguson's grappling isn't good, since it's supposedly as good as Khabib's, and Khabib is supposedly only good at wrestling?
Khabib is made out to be unbeatable in grappling but he will get choked out easily by Ferguson if he isn't carefull

People dislike Khabib mainly because he is Muslim.
Let's face it.
There is Islamophobia in all sherdogers.

This is it.

This what we need..What we deserve.

Khabib breaks off Fergies hand...He then goes on to break Conors hand....and then he breaks danas hand.

Fuck the UFC/Conor!

Back